One in the Same Levi x Reader

Throughout the story are songs that inspired certain parts.

Bad Girls: M.I.A

(F/n) slowly pushes the doors open with ease, flipping her hair in the wind as it lightly dusts her (h/c) locks. Taking one painfully slow step by step making the boys linger onto her every move.

"damn." Jeager bluntly says as (F/n) arrives in their group

Fixing her Three Denominational Maneuver Gear, she seems to be oblivious to everyones stares.

"The fuck you starring at"

She looks up at the crowd of boys who depart, wiping the drool from the corners of their mouths as Armin awkwardly places his hand on the back of his neck.

"Nothing, You look lovely is all." Armin tries to cover up their gawking while Eren interrupts him

"Dat Ass." Eren yells as he slowly backs away, well aware he will get his ass kicked for even thinking dirty thoughts of such...

Annnnnd there it is, before (f/n) could react to his comment a rock was thrown at Jaeger from Levi himself, he literally looks for things to yell at Eren over, or in this case, physically harm him.

Down Eren goes with a roar of laughter from the soldiers

"Pervert" she yells

"don't give me a reason to be" Levi yells back

"not you."

"The perverted Titan boy over there." (F/n) says as everyone approaches the confused boy

"survives him right." Levi shakes his head

Worth it: Fifth Harmony

(F/n) (L/n) being in her mid 20's she never wanted to be in the Military much less the survey corps. However at a young age her father woke her up before the sun would appear and train her. scares, bumps, bruises never leaving the young girls skin. All was worth it for now she's giving Levi a run for his job.

The last expedition losing a great number of soldiers Levi wouldn't admit this but the Military was desperate they needed new recruits and frankly he needed a new squad, not that anyone could replace his original, they've been through hell and back but if there was any hope for a free world a new squad was his only option. Having heard of a young lady who could possibly be better than Humanities Strongest himself.

No way would ( f/n) willingly join... so Levi had his own way going about things. Promising her to skip training and straight to his squad she'd go, being treated very well and able to bark orders, sometimes barking orders at the wrong people, she's what she likes to call herself "Captain of the Captain." bossing Levi around no questions asked, yeah right.

Problem: Natalia Kills

"Eren, tell me, You're a Titan correct ?" (f/n) asks knowing very well his answer

"mhm" Eren answers as he sits up rubbing the back of his head where the rock had hit him

"Titans do not have the much needed body part to reproduce so..." she bends down to the boy

"what exactly would you do if I did give you a shot, Angry brows ?"

"huh." Eren scratches his head

The laughter from the big circle of soldiers drowning out (f/n) answer. She waits for everyone to calm down, Connie being the only one still laughing she looks over at him with a jab in the ribs.