The Bravest

Batman doesn't kill, and though the path the Dark Knight glides down is the right Filly couldn't let the thought of punching Victor Zsasz until she left a perfect hole in his chest out of her mind, it gave her pang of delight. It was as if the asylum and its inmates were finally having a chaotic effect on her. Jumping over the obstacles in her way she made it to the doors of the mansion not caring if she was heading into the deepest depths of danger in her own mind she was the most dangerous thing running around the mansion.

Batman had taken care of the two snarky thugs at the front entrance but he hadn't managed to unblock the door so she went up towards the vents and crawled into the next room, jumped down from the high platform and looked around the area she was in.

Filly looked at the wounded thugs lying around her, some were clutching their heads or lying perfectly still but their bodies in strange contorted positions; a couple of the henchmen began to stir and she had no time to deal with these poor rank scum. Dashing towards the door that lead to the library she went inside and collected her composure, instead of going down Batman's path she decided that she'd get Young's notes, Victor would have to wait.

She approached the library doors and opened it just as dramatically as Batman would and the thugs still didn't notice. They all made their complaints about the task Joker had put them on, but she also noticed how some of them just began to rip out as many pages as they could for pleasure and that really left a sting in her.

She could either fight them all or climb up and cause a great mighty destruction. "Hey! What you doin' here?!" shouted one of the thugs. Busted.

Filly gave him a little smirk and ran forward with her fists up about to punch him. But instead she jumped and her feet caught the henchmen's face and he fell backwards and Filly's hands grabbed on to the railing and she pulled herself up.

"That's right girlie run!" they heckled her from below as she made her way to the top, she managed to rip off the vents and get to the chandelier. With a wicked grin she grasped a batarang in her hand, took aim and threw it. Using her power she watched the scene in slow motion over the barrier, the seconds of the beautiful chandelier falling, the cries of the goons who wouldn't escape the collision, the singing of the broken glass and the horrid thud of the unconscious criminals. The sight and sounds gave Filly a sick, pleasurable satisfaction. Laughing she jumped down still using her power and sort of floated gently to the ground and landed in front of the two hostages.

"Filly? Untie us, now before the bomb goes off!" screamed the guard. Filly gave no indication that she heard the guard but she approached the large gift box, waited three seconds then the large boxing glove leaped off but it missed her.

"WHAT?! NO! You spoiled Batman's birthday present," cried out the Joker, "I can't give him another exploding cream pie like last year!" he finished with a dark, giggling chuckle. Not your best material Joker.

Three tallies to the good side I suppose.

She ignored the two hostages and hunted for the book that Young hid the formula which did take long. Smiling she made her way to the exit but a hand grabbed her arm forcefully which she didn't like. The guard looked completely confused and scared behind his tough exterior, he asked what was going on and she kept it brief, "Stay here, nowhere in the asylum is safe but you stand a better chance just staying put."

"What's that you've got there Horsey? No! Not the formula! What am I going to do? Who can help me now?" there was a small pause then he started again, "What's that? How about out old friend Zsasz. Hmm I did bump into him on the way back from the Gardens, where no doubt he was acting out some twisted fantasy. Maybe he could get her talking. Hehe I think he probably can! Great plan Filly!"