Meeting Mark

A.K.A Part 3.Yes. Its happening. Your meeting Mark today))

You finish eating your food and as your throwing away your trash, you bumped into a short guy with green hair.
"Sorry 'Lass." The Guy replied. He had a thick Irish accent. He wore a blue Hoodie, dark wash jeans, and had blue eyes.
"It's alright--" You say before you look at him. Oh.Sweet.Jesus.It's Sean. Jack. YOU KNOW WHO ON YOUTUBE. You hold back from extreme Fangirling and say "Hi."
You try not to sound like a Fangirl but your 'Hi' comes out in a bit of a squeal.
"Your a fan, aren't ya?" He replied, catching the squeal. You nodded your head as a quick reply.
"Well then your about to flip out..." He says and looks behind him. He looks back at you and whispers "My friend over there, Mark, he says you look very nice and is wonderin' if you'd sit with him." You blush. You nod your head.You look over Jack's shoulder and see Mark.

No way...Its THE REAL MARKIPLIER.OK...OK...Be cool.

You walk over with Jack.You wave to Mark and managed to get out a word.
"Hey." Mark waves back at you."Hey."He replies back. Meeting Mark takes your mind off the weird video you saw half an hour ago and you were just focused on keeping calm.You plop down next to Mark.

"C-can I get a picture with you?" You ask.
"Why not?" He smiled back at you.

God, he's so fucking nice! Hopefully I can keep my cool for the rest of the day...
You take a selfie with Mark and Jack.
"Hey.Do you...wanna hang out?" Mark asks. Your mind explodes.

Did he just ask me if he wants to hang out?????
"Sure" You reply. Jack smiled."I'll leave you guys alone,you two have fun" He said before walking away. Mark and you blush. Mark and you pick fruit at the Orchard. You end up with a heavy backpack full of apples and oranges. Mark ends up with two whole bags of apples and he bought a pumpkin.

"Have you ever carved a pumpkin, Mark?" You ask.
"Nope!" He laughs."But I'll give it a shot!"
"You're stupid" You say, jokingly giving him a light arm punch.
"I know, I do it for a living!" He replied. You both laugh on the way back to the store.

Before you know it, its already time to leave.You were disappointed.
"I had a great time with you..." You tell Mark.
"Same here..." Mark replied.
"It's a damn shame I gotta go." You sigh.
"Hey, I never got your name" Mark answered.
"(Y/N)" You reply.

'(Y/N)... What an exotic name. . . I've seen you before..'

What? The hell was that..?

"That's a nice name." Mark nodded and walked off. "It was nice meeting you." He waved, meeting back up with Sean and his individual friends. You were happy, heading back to the bus to take you back to home.