Wilford's explanations

A.K.A Part 17))

You sit down and try to comprehend what the hell just happened.

"It's alot to take in right now, isn't it?" Wilford asked, seeing the confused emotion on your face.You nod in reply.

"How did--?" You ask, cutting yourself off momentarily. You had so many questions to ask.Why did Jack turn Anti?Why did Dark need AJ to kidnapp you?What was Dark's intentions? WHO IS THE RED HEADED GIRL, FOR CHRIST SAKES?

"Well, let me try to explain the best I can." Wilford sat next to you.

"This is my little biscuit, Berry.I needed some help to rescue you, because I couldn't go alone.You saw how powerful Dark can be." Wilford gestured towards Berry.She waves kindly.You wave back.

"So, she used her powers to get us to where Dark hid you and we saved you with pure will power.It took some time,due to the fact that we had to interrogate them first. Anti-Jack told us that Dark was going to use you to summon something.That was all we could get out of him before Dark showed up.Whatever that 'something' was, it was going to take a toll on you, if you were restricted the way you were when we found you." Wilford said.Berry sat in a chair across from you and listened.

"I was thinking he was trying to create another one...Another Iplier...And knowing him, he was probably gonna use him for something big, but...I don't know what to expect.The least we can do now is hide.Hide the best we can until..." Wilford trailed.

"He catches us." You finish.
"In a way, yes, until he catches us...But I have an idea..." Wilford bit his lip for a moment.
"What is it?" You reply.
"Since...Mark likes you so much, it maybe just help him enough to fight off Dark." Wilford smiled nervously.

"I think that's a good idea" Berry clapped.
"Really??" You ask.
"I can tell he likes you.He makes this face whenever he's around you..." Wilford showed a face of sincerity and calmness.

He got Mark's look down to the smile.He's telling the truth.

You stand up and nod."I'll do it...I'll give it a shot.It's the least I can do."You say

"You do owe me a favor, after all." Wilford added.Berry laughed.

"Willy, your so stupid!" She chuckled.