Get out alive

A.K.A Part 13))

You push Dark off you.
"Don't touch me.I know what you did" You snap.
"Oh you do, do you?Why don't you fill me in?" Dark answered.
"Um, you deleted half my freaking contacts on my phone!" You reply.
"You think that's all I've done to you?Take a look at your arm." Dark snarled.

You look at your left arm.A big fat bruise lay on your wrist, with a D on it.
"You see?I'm capable of any--" Dark chuckled before you slapped him.

Dark looks back at you and pins you against the wall.

"Do that again, (Y/N),I dare you." Dark hissed.He gave you a deadly stare.You could see yourself in his eyes, and this scared you.

"I....I'm sorry" You whispered.
"Very good..." Dark grinned.
"(Y/N)....Run..." Mark's voice grunted at you as he backed away from you.You nodded and ran down the stairs.You grabbed your phone, unlocked the door, and ran out Mark's house.You didn't turn back once, but it brought tears to your eyes that you had to leave.

2 days later
You wake up groggy,in your own bed, in your home.You missed Mark's house and his morning smile.You head downstairs to make yourself breakfast when you notice the front door is open.

Oh jesus...

You run to the kitchen and grab a knife from the cabinet.You look around nervously.You hoped it was your parents or your bf.You knew it wasn't.

"You thought you could run from me?You are mine" Dark's voice chimmed.

You turn around and see Dark in the window.
"But if your there, then who's..." You pause.A hand covers your mouth with a rag and you pass out.