Not the only one

A.K.A Part 9.Yes.Part 9))

You sit on Mark's bed.You think about what to ask.

What should I ask him?Is there more 'ipliers' than him????

"Yes, there are." Dark answered.
"How'd you--You know what, I don't even want to know." You shake your head."How many of them?"You ask.

"There's me, there's lightiplier, glitchiplier, Wilford--" Dark explained before being cut off by Mark
"(Y/N) are you OK?" Mark asks.
"Yeah Mark, I'm fine, just asking Dark a few questions that's all." You answer.
"Well...Tell him I said to Don't say anything he might regret." Mark says with a stern voice.

"Don't worry, I think I got the situation handled." You reply.
"You would think."Dark grinned.
" Oh good, your back.Continue. "You smirked.
" yes your highness"Dark mocked.

What he say to me?

"You heard me.Back to what I was saying,There's Wilford Warfstache, there's Shadowiplier,which is basically Mark's shadow." Dark continued, chuckling at your thoughts.
"Damn Mark.How many versions does it take to make up yourself?" You bit your lip.
"Apparently a lot." Dark nodded.
"Mark got issues." You joke.
"He does indeed." Dark laughs.
"Hey!I can hear you two!" Mark snapped.
"And?Your point is??" Dark replied.

You can't help but laugh at those two.
They're like an old married couple.

"We are not!" Mark says.
"How the hell did you hear that?" You ask.
"Same mind, same power, I guess?" Dark shrugged.

Oh boy...This was going to be a long night...

A few hours later...

Mark and Dark fell asleep bickering at each other.You made yourself a cup of coffee.You sat in Mark's bed and checked the time.It's 5:15 in the morning.

Dear lord, have they really been up for that long?

You yawn and fall asleep on Mark's bed.

((Not much in this chapter besides the fact that there are more 'ipliers' than Mark and Dark.See you guys in the Next Chapter, BYE BYE!!!))