Anti Falls(For good)

A.K.A Part 24.Say bye to Ant-Jack guys!!!))

*Jack's POV*

I plummeted  from like a hella lot of feet onto evil Sam, when something came out of the acid and grabbed me by the neck.

It was like looking into a fucking mirror of my old self before I got my hair dyed.Except  some things were off.He had two extra eyes that oozed green.Not for nothing, but it looked kinda badass.

Anyways, he held on to my throat tightly, digging his nails in.I tried to take deep breaths of air because he was cutting off my circulation.

"Jackaboy,GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN~" Anti smiled.
"I wish I could say the same" I replied, before poking him in the eyes with my free hand.

He groaned and let me go.
"THAT WASN'T A NICE THING TO DO, JACKY" Anti snarled at me.

Where's that Evil Little Sam????I need to find him...

There.On....Anti's shoulder....Fuck...I'm just gonna have to wing it.

I tackled Anti into the pit of acid.He was as strong as I am, Jesus Christ.I punched him as hard as I could and even pulled his hair.I know that sounds Ghetto, but trust me on this, it works.

I nabbed Evil Sam, and I got the hell outta there.And guess who was waiting for me outside the pit.Light.

"Now you're here?" I scoffed.
"That's your fight, not mine." Light replied.
"Douche." I answered.

I put the evil Sam on the floor and squished it under my foot.

"What now?" I ask.
"You wake up." Light answered and put his finger on my forehead.

Jack wakes up from Mark's bed with a start.He pants nervously and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Holy shit...." He breathed.