Trapped

IN CONSTRUCTION PLEASE WAIT UNTIL I HAVE EDITED EVERYTHING THANKS- Kris))

You wake up to feeling nothing but the cold air . You can feel rope digging in to your skin, trying to tug away from it seemed futile. There's a piece of cloth covering your field of vision, its feeling much like sandpaper. Suddenly, something yanks the cloth off.

"You're awake. Finally. I grew impatient waiting." A voice said.It was the same voice you heard from before you blacked out.
"You were quite rude on the phone earlier. I didn't like that."
"Who are you?" You ask.
"Ah, low and behold, the big question. Well I'll give you the answer to both questions. I'm Dark"
"Dark? What kinda stupid name is that?" you blurt out.
"And there you go again. Watch your tongue before I cut it out." Dark snarled.

He looked exactly like he did in the picture that was on your phone, sharp suit with the unbuttoned white shirt, the ruffled black hair, the grey skin and that bastardly ringing that stuck to him whenever you were around him.

"What are you going to do with me?"You bite your lip.
" Whatever I want now, perhaps punish you.." Dark chuckled lowly, twiddling his fingers.
You realize what is happening. And it scared you. You were powerless and against his mercy.
"You are all mine now."

You struggle your way through the bondage rope and managed to get your wrist out. You try and find the knot that bounded you to the chair you were in, while Dark was distracted, turning his back to fumble with something you couldn't see.

"I can't wait to toy with you and see you begging for my mercy.."

You undid the rope that bound your arms and reached for your feet, with shaky hands. You pull and tug until you finally untie the rope holding your feet to the chair. You grab your phone from Dark's pocket and run as fast as you can to the door.

You almost reach the door but then black mist reaches your feet, trying to pull you back.

No! Let me go!!!

You turn around to see Dark coming down the corridor, with his eerie smile.
"Where do you think YOU ARE going?" Dark grabbed you by the waist, pulling you close to him and away from your only exit.

You reach over to slap him but he grabs your wrist, inches from his face. He looks over to your left wrist and pressed on it tightly. You felt a sharp pain dig into your entire left arm. You groan.
"Where do you think you're going, sweet cheeks?" Dark smiled, his grin enough to shatter your self- confidence.

You try to pull yourself, but his grip locks you in place. That and his glare. It seemed almost impossible to move.