He Returns

A.K.A Part 12.))

You sit in you room.You realize that you've been in Mark's house for quite some time now and you wondered if anyone really knew you were gone.You pull your phone off the charger.You have 20 missed calls from your bf.You couldn't help but be relieved.You unlock your phone to only see that all of your contacts, except for two, were deleted.

"Mark,Did you do this??" You shout from your room.
"Do what???" Mark peeks in.
"This" You show him his phone.
"I don't even know your password, why would I touch your phone?" Mark replied with sincerity.

You can tell he was not joking by the deep concern on his face.You went downstairs and asked Wilford.

"I just met you, how am I going to break into your phone, and anyways, did you not remember how I just got beaten up three hours ago." Wilford coughed.

That's right....Then it can only be one person...

"Wilford?" You ask.
"Hmm??"
"Can you do me a favor?" You express a childish smile.
"Oh boy...What is it?" Wilford sighed.
"Piss off Mark again"
"You crazy?I literally just got beat up 3 hours ago, no way" Wilford pouted.
"Pweaseeee?" You ask, making the cutest little face.
"....Fine!Since you made an adorable wittle face, I'll do it, but you owe me big time." Wilford sighed.
"Thanks so much, Wilford!" You peck him on the cheek.Wilford blushed slightly.

"I-i-its the least a gentleman like me can do,(Y/N)!" He said smugly.

Wilford goes into Mark's room and closed the door behind him.You stay outside and listen.The conversation is hard to make out,but soon enough, you hear banging.You sigh.

Here we go.

You hear a loud thud and you barge in.Wilford lays against the wall, unconscious. You look at the figure in front of you.You know its Dark.

"You did that on purpose." Dark snarled.
"Yes, I did." You snarl back.

Dark gets closer."I'm wondering if you have a death wish"He grinned eerily.
Dark grabbed you by the waist and pulled you towards him."no matter, your still mine, not even Mark can have you."Dark whispered in your ear, slithering his words like the Devil.