THE COMPROMISE

A.K.A PART 26.THE LAST CHAPTER.ARE Y'ALL READY FOR DIS?))

*Mark's POV*

I just know that He's here.And he tried to hurt her/him.And I won't let that shit slide.I am just about sick and tired of his bull.He always wants what I have.Fans.A life.My fears.

I won't just let him do this to me.

Dark sat down on his bed and grinned.He looked smug, but he really knew that all his plans had gone to shit.Jack is back to normal.Thanks to Mark.He groaned.He laid back put his hands on his face, aggravated obviously.

"You think this is a game,Mark?HUH?" Dark shouted.
"What do you think?" Mark answered back,his voice stern.
"I don't know how much longer I can deal with you." Dark replied.
"Why are you doing this, anyways?!Can't we just....compromise?" Mark sighed.This wore him out.

"And do what,exactly,Mark?"
"Share."
"Share?You know how I feel about that,Mark..."
"Yes, I know.But we can't keep fighting anymore... You know what it's doing to us..."

Dark stood quiet.He looked down and he looked back up.

"How do you plan to do this?What do propose we do,Hmmm??"
"I got an Idea..."

*Your POV*

You get up.You look down and you feel a tight pain in your stomach.You only lift your shirt slightly, to see a small scar.

Oh yeah, cause AJ....
OH SHIT GLITCH

You get up slowly.Wilfred isn't home.You didn't hear him anywhere.You waddle to the door and walk out his house.

You see Wilfred's car and you hop in.

WHO LEAVES THEIR CAR DOOR UNLOCKED?

You hotwire it and take off.You had a driver's license BTW.You got it after 3 tries at 16.You know exactly where to go.

Mark's house.

You pull up to his house and run inside.You just barely catch Glitch trying to choke Jack.

"STOP!" You shout.

Glitch lets go and looks at you.
"I'm so...I'm sorry...I couldn't control it...." Glitch teared up.

You walked up to him and gave him a hug, rubbing his back.He was a bit taller than you compared to Mark, so it was an awkward hug.
"What are you doing here,anyways?You're hurt..." Glitch looked down at you.

"I know, but it needs to be done..." You reply and Glitch knows what your talking about.
"He's in his room...Go knock yourself out girl/boy" He gives you a light slap on the back.

You waddle up the stairs and you make it to his room, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

Mark was on his computer.He looked slightly different from the last time you saw him.His hair was a sunset color.It was pretty.

"(Y/N),Hi!How's it going?" Mark swiveled around to face you.
"Mark..." You say.
"Yeah?" He answers
"Is it...Over?" You walk closer.

Mark gets up and gives you a hug.

"Yeah....It's over~" He smiled.

You recognized this smile.And god has it been a long time since you've seen it last.

*3 months later*

Your parents came back home 2 months ago.You told them that nothing Extraordinary happened.Just usual you.

But you did tell them that you met someone really nice, and that you really like him.

Your parents had no problem with this, but they were kinda mad that your phone was in such a beat up condition.They bought you a new one anyways.

You borrowed your parents' car to drive to Mark's house.Usually you spent the weekends sleeping over at his house.You guys talked and played video games.

It was all you could ever ask for.A dream come true~