The Devil Within

A.K.A Part 7.Prepare your buttholes.))

You and Mark have agreed to have your cell phones record the whole night to investigate Dark's behavior. You put your cell phone in Mark's room.Mark put his in the bathroom.

"Really Mark, in the bathroom??" You joke.
"Yes, really, I do get up to pee too I'll have you know" Mark answered with a giggle.

You guys Joke around for a while until it gets late.You yawn and wave to Mark goodnight. You head to the bedroom and sleep peacefully. Your left arm still stings, but not as much as it did before.

The Next Day

Mark woke up before you.He made you breakfast and waited for you downstairs.You drag yourself down the stairs to see this surprise.
"Aww, Mark you didn't have to~" You say.
"It's the least I can do" He replied.

You ate breakfast with Mark and you guys talked for a bit about normal stuff, like when he's gonna post a video next and what game he might play.This conversation lasted for a few minutes to an Hour.Then You remember what you agreed on yesterday.
"Mark, the phones!" You slap your cheek.
"Your right!I almost forgot about that.Lets check them out" Mark replied, mimicking you.You snort.

Mark and you stop recording and go over the recordings.
"Ok, what time did we go to sleep?" You ask
"Like around 12-ish" He rubbed his eyes.
"Ok,let's watch from twelve then." You reply.

12:32: Mark gets up, comes back with a glass of water, and goes back to sleep.
1:00: Mark gets up, goes to the bathroom, pees, goes back to sleep.
1:35: Still sleeping
2:21: Still sleeping
3:14: Mark gets up, goes to the bathroom.
3:52: Mark comes back to his room, goes back to sleep
5:02: Mark gets up, does a recording, then goes back to sleep.
8:30: Mark gets up, goes to the kitchen, makes breakfast.
9:34: (Y/N) wakes up.

"Why were you up from 3:14 to 3:52 In the bathroom?"You look at Mark.
" I don't know.I don't remember waking up at 3 anyways"Mark answered.

That must mean that Dark has control only at 3 in the morning.How ironic.

"You know what this means right, Mark?" You say.
"Oh no, don't you even say--"Mark looks at you
"I'm staying up till 3"You cut him off
"Damn it"Mark snapped his fingers.

((AYE GUYS.Hope you enjoyed this chapter.The ending will get you hype for the next chapter believe me, it will.And as always, I will see you guys, in the next chapter. BYE BYE!!!))