Knock at the Door

A.K.A Part 10.This is where you meet the one and only Wilford~))

You wake up late this morning.Its approximately 12:30 in the afternoon now.

Did I sleep that long?
You look over to the chair to see that the rope was cut and Mark was gone.

Oh boy....He let himself out...

You hear a gentle knock at the door.You sigh and head downstairs. You see Mark eating breakfast.He waves at you.

"Morning sunshine!" He smiled.
"Morning Markymoo" You yawn.

He laughs.You walk towards the door.Since Mark's door has no peep hole like your's does, you have to open the door to see who it is.There goes the knocking.Mark raises an eyebrow.
"Who's that?" He asked.
"Dunno" You reply in question.

You unlock the door slowly and peek through the crack.You see a tall man who looks sorta like Mark, but his hair is the dark brown before Mark dyed it, he's wearing a red and white striped blazer.He has a pink mustache and a pink bowtie.

"Mark ya gotta let me in" The Man begs.

Mark recognizes this voice."Let him in (Y/N)."He smiled.
You let this stranger in, confused.

"Thanks Mark, Now I owe ya one..." The Man sighed.
"What did you do this time Wilford?" Mark replied.
"Slept with a man's girl and killed their entire family." Wilford replied.
"Again?" Mark choked, laughing.
"Yes again!I can't help it that the ladies always want me Mark!" Wilford said smugly.
"Oh sureeee, or possibly you threatened them too" Mark whispers to you.You can't help but chuckle.
"What's so funneh?" Wilford asked.
"This is why your being chased by cops" Mark laughs.

Wilford rolls his eyes and shrugged.You look at Wilford and back to Mark.

Damn, they look so alike, I may confuse them for each other.

"That would be hilarious." You hear Dark's voice.You look at Mark immediately. He looks fine.Nothing changed about him.

How are you--
"Doesn't matter right now.I just wanted to warn you about Wilford.As funny as he is, he's also very dangerous. Watch what you say to him." Dark's voice warned you.

He sounded very serious so you took his advice.