AntiSepticEye

A.K.A Part 14))

You wake up.Your strapped to a table.

"Hey there!Your finally awake~" You hear a voice say.It sounds Irish.Your eyes widen.

It can't be...

You open your eyes and see Jack in front of you, but he looks odd.His eyes were two different colors.One was black and one was green.

"J-jack?" You groan.
"Mmm, not quite,'Lass/Lad, nice guess though." Jack grinned.
"Dear god, what kind of monstrosity are you?" You blurt out.
"Call me Anti-Jack for now." He replied.
"Where's Dark?I know he should be here." You ask, trying to pull yourself free from the restrictions.
"Busy, right now.He left me in charge of you.You filthy creature you." He leaned in an whispered to you, his voice deadly.
Your eyes widened.Did Dark do this to Jack?Hopefully he didn't and he just found Jack like this already, and decided to give him a push...

Anyway it's his fault for making Jack...Crazy.

"Oh now, don't be blamin' this on Dark, he has nothin' to do with Jack's problems." Anti-Jack tisked.
"Oh great, you can read thoughts too.Fucking wonderful." You sigh.
"Don't be sad, as soon as Dark gets back, then I can let ye' go." He cheered.
"You seem way too happy...Its creepy" You mutter.
Anti-Jack turns around and grinned eerily.

"That's because I'm Insane darling.Its crazy I forgot to Mention" Anti-Jack laughed.

This is going to be a long day