Nightmares

A.K.A Part 18))

You sigh and laid down on the sofa bed Wilford pulled out for you.You yawn and rub your eyes.Wilford left tea on the nightstand next to you.

Makes some mean ass tea.He better not have put anything it.Its making me sleepy.

"There's nothing bad in it" Berry chimed.

You spring up from the bed and turned around."Woah Creepy..."You reply.

"I can't read thoughts, I just assumed you wanted to know." Berry gave you a quick Pat on the head.

"Sleep well!" She waved, and within the blink of eye, she disappears.

You lay back down after taking one last sip of tea.You yawn.

"Nite Wilford!" You say, and with a reply of "Goodnight (Y/N)!", you fall asleep.

*Your dream*

Your in Mark's house.Except...It looks more like a DARK maze than his usual living room.You have a flashlight in one hand and a piece of paper in the other.

The paper says 'FiNd HiM'.

Everything in your field of view is etched in darkness.You consider trying to look for Mark's room, assuming that is the most likely place he would be.

You walk around, avoiding as many obstacles as you can by using your flashlight.You can't help but have a deep sense of fear that if you turn around, you know someone, or something, will be right behind you.And it will kill you if you even catch a glimpse of it.

You finally make it to Mark's room.You pull open the door and see Mark sitting on his chair, on the computer, as it appears.

The door slammed shut behind you and you jumped.

" What's wrong? Did I scare you?" Mark asked, not moving.

You can't reply.You turn around to try and leave, pulling at the door.

You turn back around to see Mark again.This time, he's right in front of you.

"It's GAME OVER for you" He smiled psychotically.

*End Of Dream*

You jump up from the bed, screaming loudly.Your cheeks stained with tears.Wilford runs over to you.

"(Y/N), are you ok?!!" He asked, worry written all over his face.
You rub your eyes."I...I had a nightmare..."You sniffled.
"Well it's all OK...I'm here to protect you." He pressed your head against his chest, rubbing your head softly.

"It was just a nightmare." Wilford whispered.