"I must be on drugs"

A.K.A Part 15.I told my friend, known as Strawberry, I would include her OC so...Surprise!!!))

*Wilford's POV*

Wilford and a shorter red headed girl stand in front of Mark's house.

"Berry, are you ready?"
"Why are we saving her/him again?" The red head asked.
"Because she/he still owes me a favor." Wilford grinned.
"Tch.You and your misadventures with Mark." The red head rolled her eyes.

*Your POV*

You sigh as Anti-Jack leaves you alone in the dark of the room.He locks the door behind him.You can hear muffled talking behind the door.It sounded like Dark and Anti-Jack talking about you.Something about using You for something.You couldn't make out the rest of the conversation before you heard banging.

"Let him/her go!!!" One voice said.

You squint your eyes and catch glimpses of flashing underneath the door.

Suddenly, the door swings open.Literally knocked off its hinges.
A red headed girl stands in the corridor, her bright green eyes scanning you.

"She/he's OK!!" The red head replied.
"Then get him/her out of there!"A familiar voice shouted back.

The red head runs over to you and frees you.

" I'm Berry, you ok?"Berry asked.

You, astonished, nod your head.This girl must be a friend/associate of whoever is saving you.She helps you out of the dark room.You see Anti-Jack unconscious and tied up.Dark and Wilford were in a heated struggle.

"We have to go now!It won't last for much longer!" Berry shouted.
"Coming, my little--urk!--biscuit." Wilford exchanged between punches.

He gave Dark one hearty punch to the face and knocked him out before you knew it.

A flash of light appears from Berry's hand.And Suddenly, you appear to be somewhere else.It wasn't the same place that you were kidnapped, but it wasn't your home.

It was Wilford's house.You could tell because half the furniture was pink.

I must be on Drugs.