My Little Human: Friendship is NOT Magic in High School

Fluttershy's POV

Hi, I'm Fluttershy. I'm not the most outgoing person, but people say I'm always the person to know. I've never been to a real school before and I'm really scared. It was awkward because I woke up with these things on the end of my hooves, but I didn't have hooves. I had fleshy feeling things with things on the end that wiggled. I also wasn't very soft feeling anymore and not yellow. It was very bazaar.

So I woke up and looked around my room, except it wasn't my room. It was some other person's room! I couldn't find Angel, my pet rabbit, anywhere! Even though he thinks he's the master of the house, he normally sleeps by my side.

I got up and looked in the mirror. I nearly screamed. My fur wasn't fur and it was like a fair skin toned color. My mane, or “hair” as they call it here, is the same style and color. I was wearing some yellow tank top with black cotton shorts. I look at my back-hooves, or feet, and they had... bunnies on them!!!

“Angel, no!! How could this of happened?” I screamed in horror. “That is strange there are two of you. Still! Angel!” I looked to my left to go crawl in a corner and cry. I looked and saw a little bunny hop through the door. “Oh, Angel,” I told him, “You scared me.”

I got changed into some new clothes from the white door in my room. I grabbed a cute yellow sun dress that crossed straps in the back. It went down to my mid-thigh. I walked down the street looking around. Then some thing had started making duck noises.

“Aahh!!!!” I screamed. I felt something shake in the dress's pocket. The noise was coming from my pocket. I grabbed the little rectangle thing. On the screen it read Twilight Sparkle. I clicked the green button that said “answer”. I put it up to my ear to see if any noise would come out.

“Fluttershy? Are you there?” Twilight's voice said coming from the rectangle thing.

“Oh my goodness. Twilight, are you okay? I'll save you. How did you get in the rectangle?” I asked being concerned.

I could hear Twilight sigh in the box. “I'm not trapped in the rectangle. It is called a cell-phone,” Twilight told me. She then explained what it did. “You see? Now meet me at the building called West High. Can you do that?”

“Yes, but how do I get there?” I asked.

“First you need to find the street called Franklin Street. Did you find it?” Twilight asked trying to see whether I got her directions right.

“Yes I see it, where do I go from there?” I asked confusedly.

Rarity's POV

Right now it was 7:45 A.M. I'm about to be fashionably late for school if I don't hurry. I had found the cutest little white dress in my closet this morning. Of course I just had to wear it. My hair is in it's usual beautifully combed style and dazzling purple color.

I had awoken being a human. It was eerie, very eerie. I was confused, but Twilight called me and informed me how to work a cellular phone. She also told me how a GPS works and how to find it on a phone.

It was like a dream come true though, I woke up to no Sweetie Belle. I do miss her, but I was thrilled when I woke up in a mansion all to myself. To make sure I looked in every single room to find someone, anyone, and no one was there.