The Confession

Rarity's POV

How did Fluttershy and Jeremy get Prom King and Queen? Well I can answer that. When Twilight was counting the ballots, I barged into the room and told her it was for Fluttershy's own good to be crowned queen. It would have been perfect if Jeremy had bothered to show up. How was I supposed to know he didn't come?

I saw Fluttershy run out of the room. I followed her. So did Twilight, Pinkie, Rainbow, Applejack, Cosette, and Jade. We saw her run into the bathroom. We all came to her.

“What's wrong?” I asked.

Fluttershy sniffled. “I couldn't do it! I'm so sorry! I never should have become friends with Brandy! I'm so sorry!” she apologized. “I can't even express how sorry I am!”

“It's okay,” Twilight said.

“No it's not!” Fluttershy shot back. “I acted so terribly towards you! And I feel so awful! I was so mean to Jeremy that he never even came to prom! He even asked me, and I turned him down so harshly.”

“Do you want to go to his house and apologize?” Cosette asked.

“Yes, but how do you know where he lives?” Fluttershy asked.

“He's my neighbor,” she answered. Cosette turned to Jade. “Where is Scarlet and Vivi?”

“They were too enthralled with their dates to come,” Jade said.

“Oh,” Cosette said. “Come on, Fleur, let's go.”

“I can't let you take me!” Fluttershy told them.

“Why?” Cosette asked.

Fluttershy sniffled some more. “Because I've been living in a lie,” she said.

“What do you mean?” Jade asked.

“My name is not Fleur,” she told them. “And their names aren't Taylor, AJ, Rainy, or Dianne.”

“Then who are you?” Jade asked.

Fluttershy took a deep breath. “My name is Fluttershy,” she said. “I'm a yellow pegasus pony. I'm originally from Cloudsdale, but I moved to Ponyville a couple years ago. I moved because I'm deathly scared of heights. I also couldn't stay away from all the woodland creatures on the ground.”

Fluttershy then looked at me and nodded. I cleared my throat. “My actual name is Rarity,” I said. “But I'm a white unicorn. I was born and raised in Ponyville with my younger sister, Sweetie Belle. I own a shop called the Carousel Boutique. I only dream to have my shop be in Canterlot.”

I then looked at Rainbow. “I'm Rainbow Dash,” she said. “I'm a blue pegasus. Same thing as Fluttershy, I was born in Cloudsdale but moved to Ponyville a few years ago. Remember the Wonderbolts? Well, they're actual a group of really good pegasus flyers. When I mean really good I mean like they are...”

“We know, Rainbow,” Applejack said saving us all from the long speech of how great the Wonderbolts are. “Howdy, I'm Applejack. I'm an orange earth pony. My family and I own Sweet Apple Acres which is an apple orchard in Ponyville. The Apple family is humungous. We all have fruit farms where ever we live. In my particular family we have me, Granny Smith, Big Mac, and little Applebloom.”

She then looked at Pinkie Pie. “My name is Pinkie Pie!” Pinkie exclaimed. “My middle name is Dianne, that is where we got my name from. I'm a pink earth pony. I'm the pony in Ponyville you would go to if you needed a good laugh. Everyone loves me!”

Twilight then cleared her throat. “Okay, I'm Twilight Sparkle,” she said. “I'm a purple unicorn. I'm the reason we're all here. You see, my teacher, Princess Celestia gave me a spell. She wanted to see if I could find a counter curse to it. So far I can't find a way to get back to Ponyville. So for now, we're stuck here forever.”

We all looked at Cosette and Jade to see if they understood anything. They both stared blankly at us. “You mean to say you're all ponies from a land called Ponyville?” Cosette asked.

“Well, the land is called Equestria,” Twilight said. “Ponyville is only a city.”

Cosette nodded as if she understood. “Can we go too?” she asked.

“Go where?” I asked.

“To Ponyville?” Jade asked.

I looked at my friends. “OF COURSE!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed. “I can't wait to see what your cutie marks are!”

“Our cutie what?” Jade asked.

“Your cutie marks!” Pinkie Pie shouted.

“They are marks that you get when you have found what you are born to do,” Twilight explained.

“So you mean like your destiny?” Jade asked.

“Yes, precisely,” Twilight said.

“Cool! Well, lets go see where Jeremy is and then we can find out how to get to Ponyville,” Cosette said.

We all followed Cosette and we went to Jeremy's house.