Rainbow's the New Black

Rainbow Dash's POV

I don't want to go back to school. So, I'm just walking around the neighborhood talking to myself like a normal person, yeah a normal person. Why doesn't Applejack just give in and say yes? It's not fair. Whatever. I don't need her. I need a boyfriend. This will be hard.

“Hey Rainbow!” I heard someone say. I looked behind me and saw a guy who had a black tank top, a black beanie, baggy jeans, and was covered in cutie marks. He must have the cutie pox (better stay away from him). *She is talking about tattoos.

“Hi...?” I replied to his greeting.

“Shouldn't you be in school?” he asked.

“Um...” is all I could get out I really didn't want to answer.

“I mean, I should too. West High right?” he asked. I nodded. “Me too.”

I straightened up. “I haven't seen you.”

“That's because I don't believe in school in February,” he told me.

“Oh,” I replied.

“So what's your name?” he asked.

“I'm Rainy. You?” I asked him.

“Sky,” he answered.

Sky? As in the thing above us sky? If he were a pony he would definitely be a Wonderbolt. “Cool.” I started to walk again.

“Hey! I never said you could go,” Sky called after me.

I stopped and turned around. “Well? What else do you want to talk about?”

Sky shrugged. “I don't know. I just kind of liked hearing your voice. It sounds like this skater guy named Kent I know. You know, it sounds kind of... rusty?”

“Sure,” I told him. “And thank you. You're voice sounds like someone from Manehattan.”

“Manehattan? Don't you mean Manhattan?” Sky asked.

“Yes, that is what I meant,” I answered sweating.

“Okay,” Sky said. “I was wondering if you'd like to go to the bar with me?”

What's a bar? Whatever it is it sounds cool! “Sure, I would love too,” I told him grabbing his arm. He then whisked me away and we went to this “bar”. He got me something to drink and to tell you the truth, I don't remember anything after that.

*RainbowSky? Or AppleDash? Take ur pick.