LUNCH!!!

Twilight Sparkle's POV

I stood there waiting for everyone. Where are they? Oh wait, is that Pinkie Pie? It's got to be! Who else has slightly puffy pink hair? So I rushed up to her. “Hey, Dianne! Ready to have lunch? I don't know where to sit,” I told her glancing at the girl behind her.

“Oh, about that,” Pinkie said looking down. “I kinda all ready told Cosette I'd sit with her and her friends.”

I kept starring at this Cosette. She was odd. “Alright, you have fun with that,” I told them as they entered the cafeteria. I then saw Rarity and rushed over to her. “Rarity!Will you sit with me?” I asked her hoping she'd say yes.

“Well, of course!” Rarity answered. “Why wouldn't I?”

“Pinkie Pie just ditched us for some other girl,” I told her.

Rarity made her lips bubble. “Who needs Pinkie Pie anyways? She talks to much.”

I just had to laugh at that. I then saw Fluttershy's light pink hair walking towards us. “Fluttershy!” I called. She walked over. “Fluttershy, will you sit with Rarity and I at lunch?”

Fluttershy looked down. “Well, of course I would, Twili-... I mean Taylor. But I already told Jeremy I sit next to him. He told me about a really cool class, and I might want to join it,” she told us.

“Oh, okay,” I said disappointingly. “At least we have AJ and Rainy.”

“About that,” Fluttershy looked up again at us. “AJ said she'd sit with you, but Rainy made some new friends in P.E. She told me that they had invited her to have lunch, and that I should tell you.”

“Thank you, Fleur,” I said. “Now where is AJ?”

Fluttershy left with her new friend, Jeremy. I then saw Applejack walking with her brown cowboy hat bobbing down the way. I rushed up to her. “Hey please tell me you can have lunch with Rarity and I?”

“Alrighty, I'm having lunch with Rarity and you,” Applejack told me.

I was so happy that I grabbed Rarity's and Applejack's hand and ran inside the cafeteria. I found a table near the condiments and we sat down there.

Rarity looked at me. “When do we get our food?”

I starred at her blanking out. When do we get the food? “I don't know, how about right now?” I asked getting up and going through the lunch line. We all got our food and sat down. We started digging in right away, except for Rarity who used her fork and knife.

“This school is weird, I don't know if I like it,” Rarity told us with a sigh.

“Me neither! I had to go to English class. I already knows my English! I ain't have to go to no English class!” Applejack ranted.

Rarity and I couldn't help but laugh. “I don't know. I guess the day has been good. A little different though,” I told them. “I just don't know where to find the counter spell.”

Fluttershy's POV

Hello again. It's lunch time right now and I'm at a table with Jeremy and all his friends. They all seemed to be talking about amazing spiders or something like that.

“And did you hear they are making an Amazing Spider Man 2?” one of the boys said at the table.

“Yeah, like, duh! Everyone knows that Lenard!” some other boy called out. He then looked at me. “We've never had a pretty girl sit with us before.”