What Happens Next

Twilight Sparkle's POV

It's such a shame for Jeremy. I really wish that he will live. We all started to walk to Pinkie's house, she invited us all for some cookies and lemonade. We started walking when I heard someone call my name, “Twilight Sparkle!” someone kept repeating it in a loud booming voice. I looked around but I couldn't find out who it was.

“Do you guys here that?” I asked everyone.

“I hear someone calling your name, if that is what your talking about,” Rainbow Dash said.

“So I'm not crazy,” I said to myself.

Just then, a flash of light bursted out of no where. It was so bright, I couldn't see. I couldn't see anything for a little while. When I finally could I looked around and saw that I was in the library. I looked to my right and saw Spike sleeping on the ground in his bed. I got up and saw that I was a unicorn again.

I woke up Spike. “Spike! Spike! Wake up!” I shouted at him.

“What, Twilight?” he asked.

“How long was I gone for?” I asked him.

“When were you gone?” he asked.

What? What was he talking about? I was gone for awhile! “Uh, I've been gone for a couple weeks,” I told him.

“Uh, that was probably just a dream,” he said.

“No it wasn't though,” I said. “I was a human and so was Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie.”

“That was obviously just a dream,” Spike told me.

“No it wasn't,” I said. “I'll prove it.”

I then took Spike to Fluttershy's cottage. I knocked on the door. “Come in,” someone called from the inside. I opened the door and saw Fluttershy having morning tea with Angel. “Oh, hello, Twilight.”

“Good morning, Fluttershy,” I greeted her. “Do you remember being a...”

“Human?” she finished the sentence for me. I nodded. “Yes, of course. I want to know what happened to Jeremy though. Is he still at the hospital?”

I wanted to tell her that he was alright, but I had no clue. “I don't know, Fluttershy,” I told her. “He hopefully is fine.”

“I hope so,” she said under her breath.

We then went out of the cottage and rounded up all of our other friends. They all say they remember it too. So it wasn't just a dream, it did happen. We all talked about our memories, and we told Spike what happened.

“Um, hello,” someone said from behind us. I turned around and saw a pale orangey-pink pegasus pony with brick red hair and a teal unicorn pony with black hair and green streaks. “We're new here.”

“We were hoping that you could find a place for us to live and work,” the teal unicorn asked.

“Yes,” the pegasus agreed. “I'm Ginger Flare, and my cutie mark, as you can see, is a notebook and a camera. I'm really good at writing stories and photography or video making.”

“My name is Emerald Canticle,” the unicorn told us. “My cutie mark is a music note with a paintbrush. That is because I can sing and I can draw and paint. Music also makes me think of many things to put on a piece of paper.”

“If you were a human,” I started to say getting a little curious, “what would your names be?”

“My is, I mean would, be Cosette,” Ginger said.

“And mine would definitely be Jade,” Emerald told us. “Why would you ask that?”

“Just because my name would totally be Taylor,” I told her winking.

Emerald and Ginger looked at each other and smiled. “Don't tell me all your names are Rainy, AJ, Fleur, Rarity, and Dianne,” Ginger said.

We all smiled and nodded. Then we gave them a big group hug. “Oh my goodness! I can't believe you made it to Ponyville!” Rarity exclaimed.

“We couldn't either,” Jade said. “Do you even know how we got back?”

I shrugged. “I don't know,” I told her.

“I do,” someone said behind me. I turned and saw Princess Celestia there. “It was because of these girl's friendship, you made it all possible to find new friends as humans. You also managed to get one pony back to good.”

Fluttershy smiled, her smiled then dropped. “Do you know what ever happened to Jeremy?” she asked.

Princess Celestia shook her head. “No I'm sorry,” she apologized. “I don't think we will ever know. I'm terribly sorry, Fluttershy.”

“It's alright,” Fluttershy said. “At least we have Cosette and Jade, I mean Ginger and Emerald here with us.”

“I'm glad,” Princess Celestia said. “Now I better be off. You have to show these two ponies around Ponyville.”

With that, Princess Celestia flew away. “Come on, we have so much we need to show you,” I told Ginger and Emerald.