Fluttershy's New Life

Fluttershy's POV

This is the new Fluttershy. Hope you like her. The old one is never coming back. I know you're probably like “She is so nice and kind! Surely a changling must have changed into her!” or “She is evil!”. No, I'm just brutally honest.

What really happened after Brandy and the girls took me shopping was this: They taught me there ways, they told me my hair was to outcasty, they introduced makeup (even though I already knew what that was), and they told me how to get what I want. Now Brandy, Rochelle, Crystal, and I are best friends for life. Who cares about the precious “Mane Six” anymore. Make way for the Fierce Four.

I took my seat next to Brandy on my right and Rochelle and Chrystal across from me. “Anyone got any dates for prom yet?” Brandy asked.

“Two people have asked me,” Chrystal stated. “One was my cousin. I think he likes me.”

We all looked at her. Chrystal is so stupid (that's what the others taught me). “Ian asked me,” Rochelle said.

“What did you say?” Brandy asked being bit... I mean being mean.

“I said that he was going to have to wait for an answer,” Rochelle answered.

“Tell him no, or you can never sit with us again. Got that?” Brandy asked giving her mean girl smile. Rochelle lowered her eyes and nodded. Brandy then turned to me. “What about you?”

“I've gotten asked five times,” I told her. It was true. Five different guys have asked me.

“Wow,” Brandy clapped. “Not bad for the new girl. I got asked eight times, but who's counting?”

We all shrugged, except for Rochelle who was being a crybaby and just sat there moping. She complained to much. I felt like I was seriously going to die of depression whenever I was around her. Her hair made me want to throw up too. She had poop brown hair. GROSS! My hair was a beautiful shade of black with my original pink streaks in it.

Out of all the girls, I felt closest with Brandy. She was like my actual friend. “Are you guys trying out for the school talent show?” Chrystal asked taking a sip of her iced tea.

“I was thinking about it,” I said looking down. “But then I thought it sounded stupid.”

Brandy put down her fork and turned to me. “It's not stupid,” she told me putting her hand on my shoulder. “You should try out. I will too. We could do a duet or something.”

“Alright, that will be fun,” I told her. “Yes, we should totally do that.”

“Okay,” Brandy said. She then looked over at Rochelle. “Rochelle! Stop acting like a loner! You have friends sitting at this table who want to talk to you.”

“Like any of you are my friends,” Rochelle muttered under her breath.

“What was that?” Brandy asked.

“Nothing,” Rochelle said shaking her head.

“That's what I thought,” Brandy said.

My new friends are so cool. Cooler than my old ones will ever be.