~Fifthteen~

{A/N - These will probably be the last few chapters of IMY!! I did say it would be shorter story :)

I hope you have enjoyed it and will like my last few chapters :)

- Bronnie xx

***

It's been about two weeks since Mikey left and there's still no news on when they plan to come back. I miss him so much, even Ash is struggling to keep me happy now.

I've been cutting almost every day, just when a cut starts to heal I make a fresh one right over the top. I try to keep it from Ash, I just dress them myself. He has found out a few times though.

I've started to wonder whether trying to find Luke's Ghost would help me. So today I made my way to the cemetery. It wasn't long before I stood face-to-face with the cold ghost of my dead boyfriend.

"Mikey's left you..." Was the first thing Luke said, he looked angry and betrayed. I nod "he's gone to Perth with Cal. Says we need a break". Luke clenches his fist "he was supposed to look after you!"

I hold my hands out to the Ghost of the boy I love. "It's not him I need though, it's you". Luke shakes his head "that's not possible anymore".

"Why do you stay around if you know that?" I ask curiously. "Because all though I no longer belong here I can't leave, not yet..." I look confused "I made it my job to ensure you were happy and until I'm perfectly sure that you are I won't go because I can't let you go if I know you'll need me".

"But I'll always need you Luke"

"Then I'll always be here"

"You're not meant to be though"

"Do you think I care? My main priority is standing in front of me and I'll make sure she is happy before I go anywhere because I love her eternally"

He takes me in his cold arms, sending a shiver up my spine. He kisses me softly, even as a ghost I still feel his lip ring dig into my lips. It makes me smile.

"You should go, Ash will be wondering where you are"

"Have you been spying on me again?"

"Yes, always will baby. I like to see you naked in the shower too"  Ghost Luke winks.

"Oh you're still cheeky" I laugh. He laughs "see you soon?" I nod "yeah" he smiles "bye then, I love you". I smile back "I love you too, bye Luke".

He vanishes and I make my way back home.

At that point I didn't know that would be my last ever meeting with Luke...

***

When I got home Ash was waiting for me and had made dinner. "Where were you today?" He asks while we're eating our food.

"At the cemetery" I answer. "Did he appear?" I know what Ash means. "He always does" I tell him. Ash nods "it's still weird" Ash shivers, don't think he does spooky very well. I laugh at him.

We watch some tv after dinner and then Ash gets me into bed as usual and goes back down to sleep on the sofa.

***

I have a dream about Luke arguing with Mikey about how he left me. I clung to Luke's arm to stop him from hitting Mikey but really if it was gonna happen it would happen coz Luke is stronger than me. Ash and Cal were both trying to smooth things out unsuccessfully and it was all just a mess. I woke up wondering if that was meant to be a hint into what life would be like once Mikey returns.

Ash appeared in my doorway looking worried "I heard crying?" He asks. I dry the tears that I didn't even realise we're falling "bad dream?" He asks. I nod, he comes and sits on my bed and wraps me in his arms "it's okay. Go back to sleep, I'll be here to make sure you're okay" he smiles. I nod and lay down again.

Ash strokes my hair softly while I fall back asleep. I'm so glad I'm not alone, I don't know what I'd do if all three of them went.