Where am I?

I find myself face first in the ground. "My head is killing me. My name is Sophie. At least I remember my name" I don't now why I said my name. I think it is important. "I have to stand" I think to myself. I feel something wet touching my leg. I look down and I am wearing a white dress with- "is that blood?!" I say aloud. I touch it and, yep, it's blood. The foul stink is horrible! I turn around and I see a village! "Maybe someone can help me!" I say. I start to run towards the village. The village is bare. No one that I can see. Or at least was alive. "Who would do this?"Suddenly the world goes black.
*flash back*
I see a man in white, calling himself the High Priest Zane if O'kasis. I don't trust him. I feel someone grab my waist. I look down to see a young girl. Must be around six years of age. She looks like the man who is talking to Zane. "I don't trust him Sophie,"  WHAT!?! How did she know may name!? I want to ask but I return sounding brave, "It will be ok sis. I promise to you Kara." I-I have a sister?
*flash back over*
How do I not remember this? She was my family. I look over to see the same girl- almost dead. "KARA!" I cried. "Sophie? Is-is that y-you?". I look down and see a puddle if red right around her. She should be dead soon. "Little sister," I started to cry. "I am so sorry Kara. I made you a promise." I didn't want her to leave me. She smiled and said "at least you are ok. You are the best guard this village has ever known. And you are the best big sister. And d-daddy would be proud." Daddy? "Is he the lord of this village?" I say? "Yes. I-i love you Sophie." Her eyes were still open. "Kara? KARA!?!? DONT LEAVE ME!" I screamed and cried, but I knew she wasn't coming back. I had to close her eyes for her.
*a few hours later*
" I have to find a new village to live in." I said aloud to no one.
*flash back*
"Come on Garroth!" I said playfully. I think we were seven. "wait up Sophie!" The boy had blonde hair and sparkling blue eye, wait, did I just think that? Garroth. Maybe he can help me find my memory. "Come on my son. We to go." A new voice said. I can tell it was Garroth's father. "Aww! But we were having fun! We want to be guards!" I said. "Yeah!" Said Garroth. His father just chuckled. "Good bye Sophie!" Said Garroth.
"Bye!" I knew he wasn't coming back. I ran to him and gave him a hug "I'll miss you!".He hugged me back "Me too"
*flash back over*
I need to find Garroth. He can help me. I started to travel.
* skip ahead*
I found a river and I knew I had to be presentable. I washed my face. Then I saw the details of the women looking at me in the river. I had blonde hair, almost like a boy-cut hair style. I also had a blue streak coming from my scalp to the end of my hair. Isn't a streak supposed to be a type of magic? I don't know. I had some freckles.  I could see myself being a guard.  I wondered some more. Then I came across a village. A man in armor came up to me. "Hello." I said "I am looking for a place to stay. May I talk with the Lord?" "Yes of corse. Follow me".  As we were walking, people stared at me. It was strange. "By any chance do you know a man named Garroth?" The knight stopped dead in his tracks. "What did you say? What is the mans name?". I am confused. "Garroth" I replied intelligently. The knight took off his helmet. He had the same Blonde hair and blue eyes just as I saw in my flashback. "Sophie?" He said "GARROTH!" I screamed he both stated to hug and cried.  "I missed you so much!" He said. "HEY!" A new feminine voice said.  Garroth stopped hugging me and bowed to the lady coming. "My name is Aphmau. I am the Lord. What is your name?" She smiled brightly. "I am Sophie" I replied with the same smile. "It is nice to see Garroth remember a friend. Do you wish to stay in Pheonix Drop?" I smiled even more. " YES! *ahem* yes please" I stared to blush. She and Garroth laughed. I had to laugh along with them. I found a new home and new friends. I will have to ask Garroth later about my past. He looked at me and gave a huge smile. I almost found it cute. WHAT!?! DONT THINK THAT! I looked at Aphamu. "I would also like to be a knight." "Oh! We need more guards! But u need to fight out best. Dante, Laurnce, then Garroth." Garroth almost gave a smug smile and said "just like old times" I couldn't help but smile. I knew I was in love. WHAT!? I CANT BE IN LOVE WITH THE MAN I HAVENT SEEN IN YEARS!!

Garroth's point of view
I can't believe she is here!! And she is going to be a guard. She looks hot. WAIT WHAT!?!? WHY DID I JUST THINK THAT!?!? I started to blush. "It is going to be great with you here. I can finally have some one who I won't pin down in just a second." We started to laugh again. I think I am in love.