My past Pt2

Garroth and I were practicing our sword technics. We found a meadow and it was the most beautiful place, besides the ocean. The king of O'kasis said Garroth can stay for a few months. I was so happy. Zane wanted to stay but he was already gone. I knew Zane was trouble. It has been 9 months and mother grows weaker by the day. Becoming for pale and her voice isn't sweet anymore. I tell Garroth this, "it isn't you sisters fault. My mother died giving birth to Zane. It wasn't Zane's fault." Wait a second. "Are you saying that my mother will DIE?!" Before he could answer, out head guard came. "Your highnesses. The queen is giving birth. She request that you come immediately!" I was gone. I was at my mothers bedside in less then a minute. I was thirteen now, I know how this goes. I grabbed her hand, "my sweet baby girl? It that you Sophia? (Yes her real name is Sophia) "yes, mama, I am here." I knew she liked me calling her 'mama'. "I am scared." My mother? Scared? "Lady Irene has blessed me. I can assure you , you will be fine."
"I knew she would...AAAHHHHHH!" Her screams were to much. Then a baby cry came bursting through the room. And my mothers hand slipped from mine. "Mother? MOTHER?!? MAMA!!! COME BACK!!" My father signaled the gaurds to take me to my room. The held my hands behind my back. "NO! MAMA! NOOO! DONT LEAVE ME!!" My tears were making puddles trough out the halls. The gaurds made it to my room. The locked the door so I couldn't escape. "MOM! M-mom... Mommy." I laid down. I need to rest. My world spun as I drifted to unconsciousness.
*few hours later*
There was a knock on the door. It was loud enough to wake me up. Before I got to then door, I saw it was pitch black out side. "How long have I been asleep?" I wondered. "Hello? Wh-who's there?" I remembered why I cried so much. Mother. "It's me Sophe."
Garroth. He is the only one who can call me that. "Come in" Garroth walked in. His hair was brushed and he was wearing a navy-blue polo and some jeans. "I was wondering if you would like to go on a midnight stroll." He blushed a little bit. Wait, MIDNIGHHT?! "Excuse me, but did you just say 'midnight?'"
"Yes I did. Well. It is about 10:30. It is just late so I call it that"
"Ok, wait...." Kara. My little sister. "I need to see Kara."
"No. She is in a special place right now. She can't be surrounded by people at the moment. She could get sick."
"How do you kn.... Oh. Right. Zane. Your the oldest."
"Yep. Ok let's go. Wait, you should change."
"Why?" I looked down and my dress. It was soaked. "Oh,"
"Yeah. I will meet you down by the beach, ok?"
"Yeah. Be there shortly." So I looked in all my drawers. Nope. No. Nah. Oh... Yes. I found a purple dress. It was sort, down to my knees. And the straps were purple flowers. I put on some black flats and headed for Garroth.
Time skip
I saw Garroth and his sparkling blue eyes sitting busy the water. SNAP OUT OF IT! "Hey" I said blushing a little bit. Wait, why and I blushing? "How come I slept for so long?" It was 12 in the afternoon when... It happened. "Your father knew you were heart broken. So he messaged a elf for the Ydgrraisal (sorry I don't know how to spell it) forest to heal you. Her name was Zoey. You were asleep when she found you. She said it would be easier this way. She cast a spell, she said 'that should do it. But she will be asleep for the next few hours'" Garroth matched the voice up pretty well. Well, I guess that what she sounded like. I put my head on his shoulder. He tensed up a little bit but then relaxed. then he grabbed my hand. "I will always be there for you. I will be by out side in what ever you do." Oh my gosh. "Me to Garroth."  I closed my eyes, wishing it could stay this way forever.
Time skip
It was morning, the sun hit us and we woke. Wait, we feel asleep TOGETHER?!? ON THE BEACH?!? OH MY IRENE! "Good morning Sophe."  Oh my Irene, please let this be a dream. I pinch my arm with out him noticing. I was blushing like crazy. "G-good morning. Did we really fall asleep on the beach?"
"I do believe so...oh no."
"What?"
"Look out onto the horizon."
I tuned my head and gasped. It was an O'kasis ship. "I leave today. I need to pack my things." Said Garroth.  "Ok" why does this have to happen to me?!
Time skip
I ran into father in the hall. "Sophia. You need to go with O'kasis. It is safer there." Ugh. Not this again.
"Father, my place is here. I was born and raised here. I am staying true to this village, LunaLight."
"Spoken like a true queen." A tear fell down his face, I wiped it away. "Please don't cry father. We need to stay strong. For Kara."
"You right. Speaking of which, do you want to see her?"
"Yes please." We found the nursery. I remember staying here when I was little. There she was. She was in a pink little satin dress. She has mothers brown hair. But Kara's was a little curly. She also had father's stormy, gray eyes. I picked her up and she giggled. I didn't know babies could giggle at only a week old. I smiled. "I am your sister. Sophie." And we have been emotionally attached ever since.
Time skip (it saves time xD)
Garroth was at the docks. I remember when we were seven. He had to leave and I had a feeling he wasn't coming back. But he did for my 8th birthday. Bit this time....I knew we wasn't coming back. But he is my best friend. I was running now. "GARROTH!" He turns he drops him things and comes towards me. "SOPHIE!" He hugged each other so tight. "I-I will m-miss you" a tear ran down my cheek. He wiped it away, "here, something to remember me by." A ring. It was a Saphire. "On my Irene. Garroth. You-you shouldn't have. I slipped it on. It fit perfectly. "It is also enchanted. It can't come off unless you take it off. And it grows when you finger does."
"Thank you. So much. You really have helped me."
"I love you Sophie. I would do so much for you"
Did he just say I love you? Oh my god he did. "I-I love you too."
"Now don't cry. Or I will cry." He added a little chuckle after that. He walked on his ship.  I waved and he waved. The ship was gone.
That was the end of chapter Sophie's past part 2. I don't know how many chapters there will be with Sophie's past. But if you want to send me art work, follow my Quizup! My user name is Kiki of Pheonix Drop. She is my favorite. Thank you for reading and the next chapter will be out soon! Bye!