Normal life, once again.

Not Sophie's past anymore
I wake up to see all the ones I cared about. I could tell I have been crying in my sleep. My cheeks hurt. Garroth, Aphmau, Zoey, and Kiki were there as well. They were waking up. The girls looked liked that have been crying as well. Kara. Father. Mother.... "love, I am so sorry. I am sorry I faked my death." It was Garroth who was speaking. "I understand". Aphmau and Kiki opened their mouths like they wanted to say something but nothing came out. Theirs faces were in shock. "Yeah, I dated Zane. Big woop." They looked even more shocked on what I said. I was angry and mad at myself. I made a promise I couldn't keep. "So that is why you looked so familiar. I healed oh so long ago."
Zoey said. I just gave a nod and got out of bed. I put on my clothes and armor. Nobody stopped me. They didn't even stopped me when I put my helmet on. I walked out side and Laurence and Brendan were guarding my house. "You may leave now." My words startled them. The nodded and walked away. I went to the training area. I summoned a water minion and fought. Training took my mind off things for a while. I didn't even realize I had an audience. I was sweating. But I couldn't stop thinking of Kara. She was innocent. She didn't deserve to die. I turned to end training to head to the sea. Maybe that will clear my mind i thought. But Laurence, Dante, Garroth were there. "We need your help. Their is a boat with a blue sail at our docks," said Dante. The others were just memorized by what I just did. I walked past them "shut your mouths boys. A fly might come by," I saw the big boat. Aphmau, and a strange girl were on the beach. Wait a second. "KATYLN?!?" I didn't mean to do that. I threw of my helmet so she could see my face "SOPHIE?!? How..how is this possible?!" We embraced each other in a hug. "I missed you so much! Your the only other person from my past that is still alive!"
"Wait. What? Alive?" She had a puzzled look on her face, then she got it. She is part of the Jury of Nine, after all. "I am so sorry. There was nothing I could do. But...Zane said you were dead."
"No, he knocked me out. I lost my memory. But Zoey helped me. And my friends were there to help me."
"I am so sorry." We hugged me each other again. Aphmau came up to me to ask a serious question "she works for Zane. Can we trust her Sophie?"
"Of corse." It was so nice to see her again. I missed her. I trust her. She can protect everyone now. Even little levin and Alexis and Kyle and Malichi. This is so nice. "LETS THROW A PARTY!" Aphmau suddenly said. Everyone cheered. Garroth kissed me lightly in the lips and today was bad gone good. This was and official normal day. Thank Irene.

Sorry this was a short chapter. I will be starting a new book soon. Be expecting it! So Katlyn and Sophi are now friends again! WAWHOO! The next chapter will be out soon! Peace out😘✌🏻️