My past Pt1

*last where we left off*
"We are going to see and hear and feel everything you feel. We will feel the same emotions" said Zoey. Laurnce and Dante were outside guarding my house. People with me were the people if care about the most. Aphmau, Zoey, Kiki, and especially Garroth. Zoey threw the potion that hit all of us and my whole world went black

*the past*
I was 12 years old. Mother was pregnant with Kara. "Mother, are you sick?" I asked. I could tell. She was pale and her brown eyes were glassy. I had her brown eyes. My father was right beside me. I had his Blonde hair. "No sweetheart. Do you see my tummy? Your sister is in there." Her voice was horse but it still had the sweet sound to it. I missed it be perfect, like honey. I hated it as if she was talking to a 5 year old. But mother was sick. And my sister wasn't helping. "Yes mama. I know." My eyes started to get wet. I didn't want to cry in front of her. So I excused myself for fresh air. "Ok darling." She smiled the brightest smile ever. As soon as I was out of the I ran. To the ocean. It was the only place I felt truly at home. The tears were streaming down my face. The maids and butlers didn't stop me. They knew. As I was running, I ran into someone.  "Sophe? What's wrong?" It was my best friend Garroth. I didn't want to cry I front of him. He was my boyfriends brother. I kept running. I finally made it to the beach. Zane was already there. "Love what's wrong?" He was a year younger than me and I was a year younger than Garroth.  I crashed into his arms. "Zane, my mothers sick. And my new little sister isn't helping." I couldn't stop from crying. "Shh, shh. It's ok. Soon we will be of the O'kasis." What?! O'kasis? "What? Zane I can't go to O'kasis. My place is here. What if my sister doesn't make it. I would have to take over."
"No you are coming with me to O'kasis. Besides, your father already told my father you have to live with me"
"No. Zane I can't. And I won't."
"Please. You are the only one to ever love me"
"I am sorry but I can't."
"FINE! I DONT LOVE YOU!"
I was shocked. First mother, now this. Ugh. Boys. But I didn't stop crying.
"FINE!" He stormed off. I sat their. Alone. When a flash a white light came upon me. "Dear child. There is no need to cry." Who is this women? Her voice was like silk and I instantly stopped crying. But it soon turned into fear. I grabed my sword. My mother hade given it to me, "WHO ARE YOU?!"
"My name is Lady Irene. You have heard of me, yes?"
I dropped my sword. "Do forgive me my lady."
"There is nothing to apologize for child. You like the water yes?"
"Yes my lady."
"I will give you a gift. You will have to power of water when the time is needed. You will understand in time. Good bye my child."
"Thank you lady Irene. But I have a question. Legend has it, that you only come upon the descents of you. Am I a descendant?"
"Why yes. You are one of my favorites." I can tell she was smiling brightly.
I am a descendent of Lady Irene. Oh my hades. I looked into the water and I saw my reflection. I now had a blue streak in my hair. I have to tell Zane! Oh.. Wait.. Zane. There was another flash of white and it was night. "How long Have I been out here?" I said aloud. The a familiar voice came "For four hours. Are you ok? Zane told me a lot." It was Garroth. He is one of my best friends. "Did-did Zane leave?" I wiped away a tear. "Yes he did. Wait, what's that?" He pointed to my new streak of blue. I explained to him everything. His eyes widened at the sound of Lady Irene. When I was done, he hugged me. "It is ok. The village of LunaLight will be safe. As long as we protect it." He smiled. I could help but smile as well. "Thank you Garroth."

OMG I LOVE WHAT IS GOIG THROUGH MY HEAD RIGHT NOW. I hope you guys enjoyed part 1 of Sophie's past. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy.