Chapter 17

"THE BABY IS COMING!" I cry. It is the most physical pain I have ever felt. And Ash was freaking out. "What do i know about delivering a baby?!"
"JUST PUT THE BABY IN THE WATER AND CLEAN HER!" I summoned water to make clothes for her. And a little tub of water. "AHHHH!"
Skip the disgusting part
Ash pov
The baby delivery went smoothly, the baby was alive and so was Sophie. "Wa-what gender...is...it?" Sophie asked. She looked so pale.
"Sophie, say hello to Amethyst."
Amethyst has stone colored eyes. And she already had a lot of hair. I can tell it was brown with blonde streaks, I gave, the now clean baby, to her mother, who was sitting. Sophie started to cry. "I-I am a mother."  The baby touched the tear and giggled. I may not know about babies, but it is impossible for a baby to be laughing this early. Does this mean something?
Sophie pov
I can't believe it. Amethyst. My baby girl, was here in the world. Me and Garroth are parents. I quickly grabbed the mirror, searching for Garroth.
Garroth pov
A few weeks ago, Zoey told me that when my baby is born, my heart will shine bright. I was in the plaza when my hear shined brightly. Everyone stared. "Congrats Garroth. Your baby has been born" Zoey said behind me
"Is it a boy or girl?"
"Girl" said Malichi. Odd. "How do you know?"
"I have been trying to make contact with her, but every time I get close, SHE ends it. She heard her say 'it hurts, the electricity' so this means that the island she is one is surrounded by border magics."
"MALICHI! YOU MIGHT HAVE CRACKED THE CODE!" I hugged him and spent to search for Emmalyn. She is the only person to know which islands are "abandoned"

Sorry this is a short chapter but I feel like a lot went on! WELCOM AMETHYST! Peace peoples😘✌🏻️