My past Pt3

The years past. This time, I was right. Garroth didn't come back. But I meet my new best friend, Katyln. She loves everything blue. Even her hair. At times when I remembered Garroth or my mother, I would bring out my old guitar. I touch my self how to play it. I wrote one song that took a year to make. Burning House, is the name of the song. (It is a new country song. Cheek it out!) when Kara was five, she looked up to me and Katyln to be a guard. But she wanted to use a bow. We taught her and she would sometimes go with the hunters. It was her passion and it stayed with her. I was eighteen now. My birthday is in 3 days! I will invite Katyln and possibly Garroth. I was sitting at the beach, sharpening my sword, when I noticed a boat. I ran back to the castle and looked through the telescope. I saw an O'kasis flag! Maybe it was Garroth! But I looked closer... Zane. I immediately got Kara to the safe house. "What's going on?!" She asked "nothing, just stay here."
"Clearly something is going on!" She was very smart for here age. At 6 years old, she can do "big girl" math.
"Fine. Someone is coming. I don't trust him"
"Ok. That is all I need to know."
I ran back to the castle. Zane was at the docks. I changed to look like a princess. I wore my long, blue satin dress. I pulled my hair back into a braid. Zane was taller, more skinner. "M'lady." He kissed my hand. "Zane."
"Oh didn't you hear. I am a high priest now" what?! At seventeen!
"Oh how...wonderful."
"Sophie? Who is that?" I turned to see Kara.
"KARA!" Zane turned to my younger sister.
"Sohoie. You didn't tell me you had such a beautiful little sister." She giggled
"But sadly I have bad new for you my dear, Sophie."
"and what might that be?"
"Katlyn joined the Jury of nine. She is quite skilled. And my brother...Garroth... Has not been seen for years. We believe he is..dead."
It took me by surprise "no..NONONO!" I turned and started to run. I didn't stop running for the next 10 minutes. When I was done I fell on my knees. I screamed. He was my only love.
Time skip
Kara comforted me. She knew how much Garroth meant to me. It took me 2 days to stop crying. Today was my brith day, so I wore a white dress. It was a special dress.I calmed down after awhile. Garroth. I couldn't get him Out of my head. I saw Zane and Father talking. I signaled Kara to be quiet.
"My lord Andrew. I beg of you to please join this alliance. Scaleswind is already in. It would be and honor to have LunaLight in this as well"
"I am sorry Zane, but I do not wish to put my people through this."
"Fine" Zane stiffened. He was mad. He stormed off. Next thing I knew people were screaming. I ran out, armor and sword ready. People were stuck in houses that were burning. People were on the ground bleeding. Zane was smiling. "ZANE COME HERE AND FIGHT YOU COWARD!
"You know you shouldn't insult a high priest." His sword was at Kara's neck. I gasped. "Not one move. Or her head comes off!" I couldn't move. "Haha. Good girl" then he took his sword and cut it straight through her chest. "KARA! I dropped my sword and ran. She was dying and crying. "Sophie? It hurts."
"I know. Everything will be ok." She was still breathing but closed her eyes. When I looked up to fight Zane, but he was gone. And so was my sword. "Crap" I said. I ran to the village to help. The most horrific sight. Everyone dead. Men, women,...children. I screamed. "Now now. A princess doesn't scream." I turned to see Zane. Standing next to a body. "Da-Daddy?" I was crying. "Yes. Your family is dead. Your village is dead." Before I knew it. Zane was coming at me with his sword. He hit me with the butt of his sword. My world was spinning. It was going dark. "Heheh. Try to remember what happened when you wake up. I landed on the ground. My legs were near a puddle of blood. The tips of my, now ragged dress, were now red. "Garroth. Zane..evil. My..name...is Sophie." These were my last words as I drifted to unconsciousness

The end of Sophie's past. The next chapter should be out in a few days! Thx guys for reading! 😘✌🏻️ peace!