Party!

Everyone ran home to get ready for the party. Katyln and Kiki came to my house. Cadenza was busy making suits and dresses. First Katyln and I did Kiki's hair and makeup. We curled the tips of her hair, put eyeshadow, mascara, blush, all the girl things. Then Cadenza popped in and gave us our dresses. Kiki's was purple. It was long, all the way down to the floor. "EEEKK!! I LOVE IT!" Squeels Kiki. Just then Aphmau, Levin and Malichi walked in. They had little tux on "SO CUTE!" Next we did Katyln. We pulled her hair back into a ponytail. Her dress was white. It was also long. Then me. The girls worked really hard on me for some reason. They curled my hair real well too. "IT IS MY GREATEST MASTER PEICE!" Aphmau said "yu look like a pwincess" said Levin blushing. I gave him a hug. "Yes, you do look every pretty." Commented Malichi blushing. I gave him a hug as well.  My dress was medium size. It was a little bit below my knees. My dress was red. I wanted a little something different. There was only one strap. It was covered in red flowers. My shoes were red heels. "Now yu look like a pwincess" said Levin. I giggled "well are we just going to look at my dress or are we going to go have fun!?"
Time skip
As I was walking down the stairs to the plaza, people were staring at me. Garroth awaited for me at the bottom. He took my hand and a slow song played. "Why is everyone staring?" I whispered as we walked to the dance floor. "Because you look like a princess." Garroth replied. I heard Laurnce chuckle. Garroth put his hand around my waist and took his left hand in my right hand. We moved slowly around in a circle until the song ended. "Awww." I heard Aphmau say. She was crying. I walked up to her and wiped away the tears, "why are you crying?"
"It was so beautiful." The rest of the girls hugged Aphmau crying as well. I couldn't help but giggle. Kawaii chan and Dante were dancing, so we're Katyln and Laurence. So one tapped me on the shoulder. I looked around then down. It was Garroth on one knee. "Oh my Irene." I started to cry. He pulled out a small box. "Lady Sophia of LunaLight. Ever since we meet as kids, I knew we were going to be something more. Will you please make me the happiest person alive and say you will be my bride." I was speechless for a minute
"WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM GOING TO SAY DUMMY!? YES!" I jumped in him and kissed him passionately. The crowd went wild. The men high-fiving and patting Garroth and my girlfriends were screaming and hugging me. "WAY TO GO BRO!" Shouted Laurence over my friends. "Your the man!" Said Dante. I heard Aphmau say, "OMG!" And Kiki fainted. Katlyn was crying for me. Everyone was freaking out! "DO A DUET!" Shouted Kawaii chan. I looked and Garroth and he looked at me. He slipped on my ring and it looked like the one from my memory. "By the way, it is called a Blue Dimond. Shall we do a duet?"
"Anything for you love." We walked on stage. We picked a song called Just a Kiss Goodnight. (*cough* Lady Antebellum *cough* go check it out!) after the song, people were crying by our beautiful voices. Everyone was tired. So we all went home. Garroth and I went to my house. He stated there the whole night. As fiancés. "We will have to most beautiful wedding." I told Garroth. "Anything for you my dear. Shall we have it down my the beach?"
"Yes. I can help Kawaii chan with the cake. And OH! What about our honeymoon..." I was cut off.
"What if we enjoy our selfs. Let's not worry about our wedding right now." He kissed me. Tonight was the best night I have had in a long time.

People are probably screaming at me: YES FINALLY! Good. The next chapter, I promise will be long and filled with...oops. Not going to give it away😉 peace out 😘✌🏻️