Chapter 18

Garroth pov
Everyday me and Mailichi were getting closer to cracking the code. For 5 years, we never stopped trying.
Sophie pov
My baby girl is now 5 to this day. Malichi would try to contact with me through the mirror every per day. For 5 years. Ash and I became close. Like we were sisters. Amy (her nick name) would always dream about meet inner father. I told her so many stories. Her brown hair with blonde streaks were beautiful. Her stone eyes were dazzling. I would look in the mirror and find something good or something bad. Kawaii Chan and Dante had a healthy baby girl. Nekoette tan. She had her fathers blue hair and her mothers kind (and third person) soul. She was beautiful. All the kids wee growing up. And Zane had visited. He gave Kiki a pendent and she gave "birth" to a child. Little Leona. She may be Zane's baby, but I love her. Katlyn and Laurence have been in and out if relation ships. I wanted to hold her while she cried. (If you guys are reading this and you follow my QuizUp, you will know what i am talking about) it broke my heart. But they just became friends. But it was still awkward. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!" Ash and I shouted as soon as the cake was delivered. Zane gave us what ever we wanted. Except freedom. "Mommy! Aunt Ash! Thank you!" It was her favorite. Blueberry cake. With lemons in top. Yum. We were having a good time when the mirror flashed white. I held Amy close. Malichi's face appeared and Garroths's. I was so happy. "Malichi! Garroth!"
"Quickly, come through!" Said Malichi.
I told Amy to go through. As soon as she was gone, I was at ease. My baby was safe. Ash and I high-fived. "Yes!"
Amy pov
"Mommy? Aunt Ash?" Where am I? I saw the portal and I jumped through. Wait, they stayed behind. For me. "MOMMY?!" I cried and I was crying. A man with. Blonde hair came up behind me and smiled. He was crying to. "Are you ok...m-mister?"
"Amethyst. I am your father"
"Daddy?!" I jumped and hugged him. "Daddy!" A boy was behind them. "I am sorry Garroth, I could only open it for one person, and Sophie choose her." It was the boy from the hologram. As mom called it. "No, no. Thank you Malichi. Thank you." A girl with blue hair came running out of he gates. "Garroth! Papa said to meet him at the guard tower. Hi!" She looked at me. I blushed and hid behind dad. "My name is Nekoette-tan, what I'd your name?"
"Amy"
"Want to play?" Daddy nugged me,
"Ok" I finally had a friend.
Garroth pov
My baby, my little Amy. "Garroth I need to speak with you."
"What is it. I have to go to the guard tower."
"It is about Sophie and her Irene sister Ash."
"Yeah"
"I discovered that Sophie and Ash have a...disease. They both helped when Amy was born. A light form Irene can curse as well. They are dying, from the inside."
Sorry, for the short chapters. I am running out of ideas. :p but the book will be over soon, and sorry to say....there will be no sequel. There just isn't anything. But do not fear, it is ok. AND CLIFFHANGERS ROCK! Peace 😘✌🏻️