Chapter 15

Sophie pov
My vision was blurry for a moment when I woke up. The ground is cold and damp. But is is hard. Like concrete. I can feel the water around me. In all ways. I can hear the wave crashing, and the birds chirping. I forced myself get up. I-i am not in my wedding dress. I am in a black dress that goes down to my knees. Garroth. I had a flash back, remembering what happened. "Garroth. Your going to be a father" I said aloud to no one. I just said it. I am pregnant. A descent of Lady Irene is pregnant. But I was shocked when I found out. We only kissed. I felt bad and I had a lot of cravings. I saw a small 'window' with bars. I was just tall enough to reach it. I was on an island. I went to scratch my head. My hair was no longer in curls. My wedding is officially over. I wonder how long I have been in here. Just then, as if reading my thoughts, Zane open a door. I didn't even notice it. "You have been here for.....a good few hours. Oh, I hope you don't mind, I cast a spell on out child. She should be here in six weeks." I looked down at my stomach. It was huge. I must be in my second trimester. Wait, did he say our child. Hell no. "And here is a gift." He handed me a mirror. I...I could see Pheonix drop. My home. My family. "This will show you what is going on in this time in Pheonix Drop" I was amazed. But, Garroth was on his knees crying. Kiki, Katyln, Aphmau were doing to same. All the girls got up. Garroth put on a serious face, got up, and walked towards the guard tower. He was setting up a plan to find me. "I will find her. And my child" he said to Laurence. HE KNEW?! Oh, yeah. I almost told him. He must have figured it out. "I know man, wait. Did you say 'child'?!"
"Yes. That is what she was going to say."
"We will find them"
I touched the mirror, to tell them I was here. Right there, watching them. A tear rolled down my face.  When I touched the mirror again, faces popped up. I tapped on Kawaii chans face. And then I was watching her. She was with Dante.
"When will we tell them that we are married, Dante-Kun?" WHAT! MARRIED! I wanted to hug her and tell her congrats.
"Not now. Especially not now."
"Well, Dante-kun. I need to tell you something."
"What is it, dear?"
"There....um....is....a....umm....."
"Yes?"
"ThereisalittleKawaiichanandnDanteKun in Kawaii chan" what? Oh. My. God. She is pregnant as well?!
"Wa...we...your...we are going to have a baby?!"
She nodded her head, blushing.
"HONEY! THIS IS GREAT!" He picks up Kawaii-chan and swings her around the room laughing. I never heard Dante laugh before. "Do you know if it is a boy or a Girl?"
"It is a little girl!"
"Oh my god! This is great! What should we name her?!"
"I was thinking of Nekkote-tan" (plz leave a comment on how to spell it)
"Nekkote." He processed the name "it's beautiful. Your beautiful."
I had to stop. It reminds me of what Garroth's reaction would be like. More tears came. I was happy for them, really, but. That was happening to me as well. Emmalyn was looking for islands, to try and help find me. Malichi and Levin were with Aphmau. Aphmau, told them to stay in the basement. She didn't want anything happening to her children. Then I found Zoey. She was talking to Garroth. "I might be able to help you. I can cast a spell, to make you stay this age until she comes back. And it will connect to your soul mate: Sophie. She will stay 19 until she finds you. And you will stay 20." Before Garroth could argue, she cast the spell. I can feel it to. Zoey's hair turned a pale blonde, as if she is aging. "Thank you Zoey. You are a true miracle."
"Anything for Sophie. And you"
I put down the mirror. I was done watching for today. Zane walked in and brought me food, it looked like potato soup, bread and some water. "Eat up." He said to me. I took the food when he left. It was...surprisingly good. I ate it all. And the water must be fresh. It tasted fresh. Just then there was a loud banning. I looked at my window. People were building a playground and benches. For my child? Not his, mine. Then a door was I place. "Come out side." Shouted someone. I walked out side, and yes, I am on an island. It is HUGE! The island is huge. "You can go anywhere, but if you try to leave, you will die." Zane said behind me. He must have put up border magics. I felt a kick inside my stomach. Like my child wanted to kick to him. I smiled at the thought. I sat down and watched the sun go down. I wish Garroth could help me pick out a name. Amethyst? That was a beautiful name. A very courageous name. Marie? No, to frail sounding. Kara? After my sister. No. Garroth won't like that. Christina? No.  I think I am going to name her Amethyst, if it is a girl. For a boy. Garroth jr.? Haha. No  Adam? Cute, yet strong. Alexander? No. Dimitri? (Dem-eat-tree) I kinda like that name. Alright, Dimitri if is a boy. I rubbed my child. Knowing he/she will be hear soon. And I will do anything to protect him/her.