Run away

*garroths pov.*
I saw her going away on a wave. "You don't deserve me" Sophie had said. She thinks she is a monster. "SOPHIE!! COME BACK!" She ignored me. Tears were streaming down my face. The rage boiled up inside me. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HER LOGAN?!?" I screamed at him. "I don't trust her. Her family did horrible things to me in my old village. That is why I became a merchant." He told me calmly. I didn't accept it. She was good I know she is. She doesn't remember anything. What had she done? "SHE WAS GOOD!!! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IS I DID THAT TO YOU AND DONNA!!! I LOVED HER!" I heard some of her friends gasp. "I-I loved her...." I fell on my knees. The whole world seemed to stop. Laurnce and Dante had to help me back to my room. Zoey did some healing magics on me but nothing worked. Logan came in and apologized, but I turned away. "Hey Garroth. Mind if I come in? I understand you have been  around a lot of people lately, I can come back later." It was Kiki. Sophie's best girlfriend. She had a puppy in her hands. "Come in Kiki." She walked in slowly. "This was Sophie's new puppy. Her name is Nyx." The puppy is white. She also had a electric blue strip going down her back. She was a water dog. "I thought u might want her for now. Until she comes back." She handed me the puppy. I looked closer, Nyx had the same chocolate brown eyes. They also sparkled. It was like Sophie, but in a dog. I had to take the puppy. "Thank you Kiki. She is precious" the puppy started to lick me and I smiled. It felt strange to smile without Sophie here.  "No problem. Bye Garroth." "See ya".

*Aphmau's pov.*
Poor Garroth. Poor Sophie. Sophie was such a nice girl, why would Logan do this? Oh yeah, her family did something to his village. That is why. She may be part of her family, but she doesn't fallow their foot steps. I wonder what she did? I wonder what she is doing now.

*Sophie's pov.*
I managed to get on the mountain. "I can't hurt anyone here." I said aloud. Tears are streaming down my face. I didn't even realize it until the snow turned to ice. "Well, I need a home." I started to think of my new puppy, Nyx. I turned my head towards the village. "Sorry girl." I summoned water. Their must be a lot within the mountain. I built a castle. The water turned to ice. Perfect. Now I can stand. I walked though admiring my work. "I need a new set of clothes." I turned the clothes I had on into a long, ocean blue dress. My hair went into a pony-tail.  (I know this is frozen, but I like my idea) "looks good." Just then I heard a knock at the castle door. WHAT?! How? The door open and I am startled to what I see. Donna, Logan, Kiki, Aphmau, and.... "Garroth" I say. They see me. Irene please help. "SOPHIE!" They shout. I walk out. My blues dress making noise as it slides across the ice. My pony-tail flipping as I walk. They stare. "Sophie?" Kiki said. "Hey guys," that was the only thing that came out of my mouth. "What do you think of my new home?" "Sophie, your home is in Pheonix Drop.  Please. We beg of you, come home." Aphmau is the one who spoke. I glanced at her. "My home is here, where i can't hurt anyone. Just go back to Pheonix drop. You don't have to worry about me."  Was my reply. I sounded like a queen. I forgot I was a guard until now.  "No," Garroth was the one who spoke. He started to come towards me. "No. I love you to much to let you go." 
"I said leave."
"We aren't"
"Yes," I single tear rolled down my cheek. He wiped it away "you are." I summoned a huge water monster. I ran up the stairs, to my room. I heard them fighting. Logan had made it away from the fight. He found me. "Sophie. What I did was wrong. It wasn't you who did anything. It was your family. I shouldn't have based you on your family." "MY FAMILY IS DEAD!" The fighting stopped. "My-my family is...dead. I have no memory of what happened. I watched me sister die. She told me I was a princess. A man called Zane killed my whole village." Garroth was at my side, Hugging me. "Let's go home. Zoey can help you find your memory." Garroth spas speaking calmly now. "Really?"
"Yes"I kissed him. I knew I never wanted to leave his side.
*back in Pheonix drop*
I forgave Logan, he understood. I finally meet my new puppy, Nyx. She looked like me. I could help but laugh. Zoey came to me. "Let me help" she smiled. I was at my house. Garroth was hoping my hand. "Now we can see and hear and feel any emotion you feel." Zoey said. It was Aphmau, Garroth, Kiki, and Zoey. The people I trusted the most. "Ok here we go." She splashed a potion and my whole world went black.

Sorry, the Frozen thing just came to me. :) I can't wait to see what Sophie's past was like. With a sister and Father. And Garroth as a little kid.