Chapter 16

Sophie pov
It's been almost six weeks now. My child grows bigger and stronger every day. He/she has gotten really active around Zane. He (I am just going to use he) is probably wanting to kick Zane's ass back to the nether. I smile at the thought. I looked in my mirror. Some people beloved I was dead. But Garroth stayed looking young, as did I. Kawaii chan and Dante told people about their secret wedding. And their child. I was so happy for them. Malachi would try to connect with me, but I would get a little bit shocked with electricity. I didn't want to kill my baby. Zane was right. If I tried to escape, I would die. And my baby. "LET ME GO YOU -" a female voice cried out. Who was that I hide behind some hay and watch "YOUR THE ONE WHO DESTROYED MY VILLAGE LUNALIGHT!"
LunaLight. My village. My home town. She was a citizen. She must have escaped. Zane flung her into the cell. She had purple eyes. She had on a black t-shirt and jeans. She looked to be like 15-16 years old. She had black hair, black as coal. She had a green streak running through her hair. She was a natare magic user. She is like a sister to me already. Another decent of Irene. "Um..hello." I walk out. "My name is Sophie."
"The names Ash"
"That is a pretty name. Did you say you came from the village LunaLight?"
"Yeah. What's left of it. Wait, I have seen you before. Your the PRINCESS!"
"Yeah. I know"
I explained everything to her
"Wow" said Ash. "My turn. I am 17 years old. Before Zane attacked our village I was with my brother hunting. His name was Greg. We spilt up and Lady Irene appeared to me. She said 'my child. You are the greatest hunter of any Irene decent. I shall bless you with the power of nature.' And she blessed me. After I got the green streak in my hair," she pointed to the green " she said 'in few years time, you will see your water sister. She will be captured by your enemy. A man that has no name will guide you and your sister out. Trust her, Ash.' And I think she was talking about you. I meet up with Greg. I decided not to tell anyone. The village was in ruins. I looked at Greg. He was as horrified as me. Hehe, that was the first day I ever saw him scared." She began to cry. I know how it felt. "Just then a guy came out of know where and stabbed us. Greg died as soon and the sword hit him. I was able to last for a while. I knew I was going to live. I just knew. So I closed my eyes. I woke up with bandages around my wound. A man healed me, his name was Castor (oh yes i just did that) but he went by the Chicken Shaman. He might have been really crazy but, I fell I love with him, and him with me. I meet his best friend Laurence. Even if he called his face stupid. Haha."
I laughed. It felt good. To laugh again,
"One time I left the house, and Zane got me. And next thing I know I am here."
"Wow"
"So what's the baby's name?"
"Dimitri if is is a boy, and Amethyst if it is a girl."
"Those names are pretty."
" I want to get out to get out of here for the baby-GAAAAHHH!"
"SOPHIE?! WHATS WRONG?!"
"TH-THE BABY IS COMING!"

Pure evil strikes again. So Ash loves Castor. Hey, don't blame me. It was the first name that popped into my head. And the baby is coming. And you guys are coming to me with pitchforks and torches. Peace😘✌🏻️