Wedding

Thank you guys so much for voting. I might use all. As in I take an important detail from yours and mush it into one character! I didn't know who to pick. Peace😘✌🏻
Garroth pov.
I can't believe I had the guts to do that. I finally asked Sophie to marry me! Laurence said I am the Casanova now. "In your dreams. At least I stick to one girl." Was my reply.  The ring I had given her was almost the same ring I had given her years ago. Yet somehow hat went missing. But the new one is special. Very special. Because IT IS HER WEDDI RING! It is the blue Dimond. It is has a legend behind it as well. Lady Irene her self blessed this Dimond when it fell into the ocean .  Also I though Sophie might like it because it is from the ocean.

Sophie pov
I. Am. Getting. Married. Holy crap. Oh my Irene. M'lady, plz help me.
3rd lesson view
Life in Pheonix drop continued. Sophie and Garroth continued as guards. But their wedding was planned in a few weeks. Soon the wedding was ready. The lovely pair decided a wedding was fun and they didn't need a honeymoon. "The wedding will be fun enough" said Sophie. "I agree" said her soon-to-be-husband, Garroth.
Wedding day!
Sophie's pov.
I wake up to the sounds of birds chirping. Oh dear... I think to myself. The wedding is today. Suddenly there was a loud banging at my door "ITS OPEN! COME IN!" Suddenly Aphmau, Zoey, Donna, Kiki, Katyln, Nicole, Kawaii chan and every girl from the village was in my house. "I am so excited!" Shouted Aphmau "calm down Aphmau, Sophie is going to be married soon. She is scared. I know that" said Emma "Yes" said Donna and Molly. Those were to only 3 I know that have gotten married. "Girls...I don't...feel...good." Kiki was going to at something but she was cut off by me rushing past her. I had gotten sick! ON MY WEDDING DAY! Ugh. "Are you alright?!" Said Katlyn. "I feel fine now."
"Are you sure?" Asked Kiki.
"I am sure"
"I can go tell Garroth that the wedding is postponed" said Donna
"I said no. I am fine. That is final."
I didn't want to tell them my secret
The girls were shocked at my sudden burst. They started at me with awe, as if I was a ghost. "I have the dresses!" Said Cadenza, breaking the silence. My bridesmaids were Kiki, Aphmau, Donna, and Katyln. They were the closets to me as family. My flower girl was Little Alexis. First we got Alexis get dress. It was a beautiful white dress. "Awww!" We all crooned.  "Do I wook wike a pwincess?" She said. "You are already my little princess" replied her mother, Molly. Next was my bridesmaids. The had pale blue dresses. There was only one strap. I felt like I was going to cry. The women who were in the wedding helped with their makeup. Nicole, strangely, took over my makeup. She curled my hair just right and put a little tiara that will connect to my veil. The blue streak was curled as well. Then the dress. It was white with no straps. On the chests up, there were little rhinestones. My veil was attached to my tiara. The veil was pals blue, though it looked white. I reached down to pet Nyx, my little puppy. Though she wasn't a puppy anymore. She had one foot in the grave. She had a special disease that only her breed gets. It made me said, but she will always be special. "Thank you so much Nicole." I gave her a little hug and she hugged me back "anything for a fellow princess" was her reply. I peaked around the corner and saw Garroth at the end of the isle. He looked so handsome. "Come on, Sohoie. You got this. You are 19 now. You are a women." I calmy and quietly motives my self. First all my bridesmaids with Garroths men (I don't know what to call the boys) then little Alexis and Levin walked out. My turn. I started to walk, knowing I could stall. I walked to the pace of the piano. I saw all my friends. I wish father was walking my down the isle. And my sister would be my special bridesmaid. But I kept my chin up. I smiled at Garroth and smiled back. He mouthed the words "you look beautiful" I blushed. My heart was beating faster than ever when I finally reached him. The priest said his part. "Do you, Prince Garroth, take Sophie to be your wife ,in sickness and in health, forever as you may both shall live?"
"I do"
"And do you..." I couldn't here him anymore. Blood was racing though my ears.
"I do"
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."
We kissed. It wasn't a normal slow long kiss, but it was still magical. The sun was setting on the horizon. The crowd roared. This day was the best day ever.
Time skip to the reception
Garroth and I were officially married. We didn't ask for presents. But, the people did anyway. "I love you, Garroth." I said to him
"I love you more"
"Impossible" we smiled and he kissed my head. Me at 19 and him at 20. We where young, but we love each other. Very much. People congratulating us, hugging us. Kiki was crying. Aphmau was in the verge of tears. "Congrats you two." Said Laurence. I gave him a hug. He was Garroth's best man after all. We cut the most beautiful cake. It was enough to feed the village for a month! It was blue and white. Kawaii chan and Dante made it. After cake, people started to toast us. "To the bride and the groom" was famous. Then I need to make one. "Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention," oh boy here goes nothing " thank you all for spending this special moment with us. Now I have a... Big something to tell you." Oh Irene, please let this go well, "I'm...I'm..." I was cut off. "WELL! MY OWN BROTHER DIDNT INVITE ME TO HIS WEDDING! SUCH A SHAME! I NEVER LIKED WEDDINGS ANYWAY." Screamed a man.
Zane.

You guys are prolly screaming at me. I am pure evil. What is Zane going to do!? And what was Sophie going to say? Muhahahah! Also, send me art of you want. Find my Quizup (it says in the last chapter) and post it on Aphmau. Dont forget to sign it. Peace😘✌🏻️