The crash

Garroth pov
"YOU WILL NOT LAND A HAND ON MY WIFE!" I tore my tux, it is easier to fight this way. Sophie did the same. "Nobody hurts my family" shouted Sophie. Some off the women ran off the hide, those who didn't know how to fight. The men and few women pulled out their weapons. Sophie pulled off her veil and tiara. I am not losing my girl again
Sophie pov
I will be honest, I am scared. I don't want anyone to hurt my family, this is my home. My friends are my brothers and sisters. "Nobody hurts my family" I shouted at Zane. "Awww. But sweetheart. I was there. Your family is dead."
"Because of you, you monster."
He chuckled. This must amuse him. All of us with weapons charges at him. I summoned some bubble yo try and go for the kill, but he kept disappearing. And something he would pop up behind me and get a few good blows at me with his fist. Garroth, Katyln, Nicole, Laurence, Aphmau, and Dante fought bravely at my side. The rest went to hide. Then Zane grabbed Garroth "LET HIM GO!"
"Aww. Does someone love him?"
"He is my husband."
"Here i will make you a deal. I will let him go, and you corm with me."
I wasted no time
"Don't...don't do it Sophie" said Garroth
"I accept you ofer Zane" I spat at him. He automatically drop Garroth and went to me. "You look at beautiful as the day I last saw you" said Zane. I gave him a scowl. Wait, i never told him "GARROTH! YOUR GOING TO BE A FA-" I was cut off, my world spun until that darkness grabbed me.
Garroth pov
"GIVE HER BACK YOU COWARD!" Zane had nocked Sophie out cold. What was she going to say? I played the words back in my head a few times.....oh Irene no. She...she said I was going to be....a father. Joy and fear hit me like a brick. "Good bye big brother. Oh, and say goodbye to a DECEDENT OF LADY IRENE!" Shouted Zane. And they were gone....my wife...my child..my brother. Aphmau's face went pale. Levin was also a decedent. My knees gave way "no...not again. Please let this be a dream." Laurence and Dante were at my side. So was the rest of the village. "W-where's Sophie?" asked Kiki. All she has to do was look at my face "not again" she burst into tears. Along with Aphamu and Katyln. Malichi and levin were at their mothers side in an instant. I wanted a little someone to hug me now. I was going to be a father. Why. Why.why.why. Kawaii chan hugged Dante tightly, he did the same. That's when I noticed the ring on their fingers. Were they getting married as well? I didn't have time to think about it. I need to find my wife and child. Where ever they are "I WILL FIND YOU ZANE! I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF!" I shouted. I think that startled the people. Kiki was hugging me. Kiki and Sophie were like sisters. She was like my sister-in law. Then her real brother hugged her tight. A soft whimper came from the forest, it was Nyx. I picked her up. And I soothed her. She was sad. I could tell. Then the puppy closed its eyes for the last time. Oh Irene. She's gone, then the dog shined bright. A flash of white light came from the dogs heart. Then Nyx was a mirror. I looked int he mirror and saw.....a little girl. The girl had brown hair with blonde streaks. Her eyes are as grey as a stone. Was this what my child will look like in the future?The mirror disappeared, Nyx was gone. She was one of the most loyal dogs ever. I knew I was going to see my baby. And my wife. I thanked lady Irene for letting me see the future. And begged her to help me.

So yeah! Sophie is pregnant. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. (Yes I know I am pure evil)  don't forget to follow me on QuizUp my username is Kiki of Pheonix Drop (she is my favorite) and post Fan art on the Aphmau section. There is a few, but choose the one with the sword. If you do post fan art, I might be able to add it to a chapter cover. Btw, to little contest is over. Thanks for reading and will see you Larry! Peace!😘✌🏻️