Chapter 3

Dipper wakes the next morning and tries to get up. He gives a loud yelp when he's thrown back to the ground by his own legs. Dipper props himself up on his hands and knees and looks behind him. The cuffs around his ankles keep his feet about 5 inches from the ground so he had to balance on on his knees. He tries to put his feet down but when his feet touch the floor his arms are pulled up and his face smashes into the ground. Dipper slowly picks himself up and tries to crawl to where he believes the door is. He's stopped when air is no longer getting to his lungs. He moves backwards and lifts a hand to his troat. Dipper's eyes widen when he feels the tight leather strap around his neck and the chain that attached him to the wall. He begins to pull at the chain when the door opens.

"You're not going to break that chain pet."

Dipper jumps and quickly moves to cover himself. Bill walks over and kicks his hands away.

"Animals aren't allowed to cover themselves!"

Dipper scoots away and glares at Bill.

"What do you want with me?"

Bill smiles when he hears his fear.

"You're going to become my pet. Well groomed and well behaved."

"I will become no such thing you insane triangle."

With that Dipper spits at Bill and it lands on his shoe.

"Ha. You shouldn't have done that pet. Bad pets get punished and you're being naughty."

Bill steps forward and grabs the chains connected to the harness and limbs and pulls them back. Dipper's limbs are painfully pressed against him as he's laid back.

"You need to know who you belong to pet so you know not to be a bad boy around Master."

Dipper struggles until he sees Bill holding a knife.

"No don't do it! I'll be good! I promise!"

Bill makes a small clicking noise with his tongue.

"It's to late pet. You were a bad boy and now you need to be punished."

Bill moves hand down and begins to cut across Dipper's chest.

"This will be a constant reminder of who your master is."