Chapter 17

Bill throws Felis to the ground as soon as the get back home.

"You are in so much trouble right now that I can't even describe what I'm going to do to you!"

Felis backs away and lowers his head trying to avoid his masters anger. But it won't work he already crossed the line and he can't go back.

"I've treated you very well. I've given you attention, played with you, fed you, and cared for you. But you go and disobey and speak! I should end your pitiful life!"

Bill ignites his hands and grabs Felis by the throat and pins him to the wall.

"But that would be mercy to you wouldn't it. A quick death. No more living. No pain. But you're not good enough for that. Well you've tested my patience boy."

He throws him down and leaves the room. Felis whimpers and tries to follow him, his tail tucked between his legs and ears pinned down in a sign of surrender.

"You stay put!"

This makes him stop and drop to the ground not moving. Felis' only hope is to not anger his master anymore to just do as he say. Then maybe just maybe his punishment won't be that bad. But it doesn't seem like the cards are in his favor if the sound of Bill digging through his possessions echo through the house easily followed by his grumblings of 'where is it' and 'I know its here somewhere' . This causes even more fear to creep over Felis and fill him with dread. He doesn't want this. He never meant to disobey his master. He just felt like that one girl didn't deserve to be hurt. She didn't know that master was nice. She was just being mean. 

Felis is taken from his thoughts when he hears his master shout a 'here it is' . The dread fills his tiny body as he curls into a ball. 'Master is coming back now with his punishment. I don't want to be punished. But, I need to be good for master.' Felis swallows and stays put as Bill walks in with a very delicate and sharp looking knife.

"Now I hate to damage my pet to gravely and lose my favorite toy but it seems this is the only way to get it though to you that I am not to be disobeyed. Understand." 

Felis whimpers but nods at his master.

"Now get over here!"

He whimpers and slowly makes his way over to his master.
The second he is within reach of his master Felis is grabbed and flipped onto his back, chin pushed back and throat bared upward exposing the tender coulomb of flesh.

"Now you'll think again before opening your mouth to speak."

Felis screams as Bill runs the blade in a circle at the center of his throat and beginning the removal of his voice box. The feeling of tendons snapping and blood pooling on his skin is terrifying. The feeling of the cold sharp metal slicing through the natural thick skin made to protect this vital area easily being cut away with  the small pice of steel. The sour taste of iron begins to go down Felis' throat as the knife cuts all the way through and continues the removal.
Bill keeps him pinned down as the small body thrashes in pain just trying to get away.
Felis lets out a gurgling noise and coughs up blood onto Bill's face as he makes the final cut and stabs the section of flesh removing it from the body and smiling as he burns it in his hand.

"There. Now you will be the perfect pet. Nice and quiet."

~Hello my beautiful readers. This is going to be the only update for today and I am very sorry about that but I had a busy day at work today and afterwards my friend an I went and saw Black Panther and even after that I still have homework that I need too do before my spring break starts. Since I was only able to update one story this week I'll see if I can at least update Written Through Time during the week. But it might not be able to happen do to my schedule. Again I'm sorry this happened but I hope you enjoy this update and I'll see you next week my beautiful readers. >^-^<