Chapter 18

Felis whimpers and gags and rolls onto his side as blood dribbles down his cheek. Bill walks off wiping the blood off of his knife.

"Now I hope you've learned your lesson pet. I don't want to have to teach it to you again. You only have so many pieces that I can cut away before you become to much to keep alive."

Felis just looks up at Bill before coughing out some blood onto the floor. Bill lets out a sigh and picks him up.

"Oh my poor pathetic little mutation. Even after everything I've done to you you're still weak and soft."

Bill runs his fingers through Felis' hair befor walking off with him.
Felis can only cough and spit up more blood. He doesn't want to make his master hurt him anymore, doesn't want another punishment.

"Now I suppose I should probably clean you up and stop your bleeding. If you die it needs to be by my hand not you choking on your own blood."

Bill walks into the bathroom and lays Felis on the counter.

"Now you stay put. I don't want to have to clean up a bigger mess than I already need to."

Bill steps away to search for materials to wrap up Felis' throat.

"Its funny. I concurred the human relm to expand my empire and put your species in its place and now here I am looking for something to make sure you can survive and continue to be my pet. Its absolutely ridiculous."

Bill pulls out a small roll of gauze and rubbing alcohol. He turns back to Felis' small body laying on the counter and smiles.

"Now. This might sting a little."

Bill holds him down as he pours the contents of the bottle over his carved up throat.
Felis lets out a garbled scream as the liquid burns and stings his throat. But his master kept pouring it until the entire bottle was empty. Master then wraps the gauze around his throat tightly.

"That should be enough to stop the bleeding. Now sit up so you can show master that you're feeling better and are ready to follow the rules."

Felis just stares at Bill, not moving an inch.
Bill grits his teeth and leans back.

"One more chance kitten. I suggest you get up before I get mad."

Bill's eyes flash red in warning.
Felis lets out a small whimper before pushing himself up to look his master in the eye. His throat burns like acid as he moves and disrupts the wound.
Bill smiles and pets him.

"That's better. That's my good little kitten. You look so much better now. All cleaned up."

He picks Felis up and leaves the bathroom with him.

"Now do you understand that you were in the wrong at the meeting correct."

Felis tries to give a meow but it comes out like a garbled groan.

"Good and don't worry kitten. You'll get your meow back once you've healed. I'm just happy you know that what you have done is wrong and that your punishment was justified."

Felis only nods wanting to make hia master happy.

"Very good. Now lets lay you down to rest. I bet you're very tired now."

Felis nods and lays his head on Bill's chest. Bill smiles and heads towards the bedroom.

"Good kitten."

~
Hello my beautiful readers. I'm sorry that I've been so long since I have updated this story. But I am currently in my senior year of college and have been very busy with school work and two jobs. But I'm getting a little more time right now so hopefully I can update more. But a aad message is this story will be wrapping up soon. But I have more ideas in the works and will not be disappearing. So no worries there. Now the last thing I would like to say is that I am looking for people to role play with. Role playing helps me with getting ideas for stories and one shots. It also allows me to interact with you on a more personal level. So if you're interested please let me know. I would love to hear from you. I hope you all have a great day! >^-^<