Chapter 6

I smile hearing my pets thoughts. 'He wants to be my pet.' I get up from my chair in the study and head to the small room next a spare closet.
I look around the room searching for a specific item. Once I find it I head downstairs.
When I get to the room I can hear a soft whimpering and smile. 'He's started to crumble. Now he just needs a little push.' I walk into the room and turn on the light.

"You look so cute in that corner pet."

He keeps his head down but tries to look at me. I smile and walk closer. 'He's mine now.'

~

I flinch away when the light turns on blinding me. But relax when I hear Bill's voice. I try to look at him but can't because of the light. When he places a hand in my head and starts to pet my hair. I flinch before leaning into his hand and give a soft purr around my gag.
I give a soft whimper when he pulls away.

"My beautiful little kitten. Don't worry pet, I just need to do a few things before you can leave."

I look up at him squinting as he smiles. I relax a little as I feel him move me until my face is against the wall and my collar pulled tight. I start to panic.

"It's ok pet. Just making an adjustment so it's easier for you."

I try to calm down but scream when I feel a knife cut the muscle and tendons behind my knee.

"Calm down pet. This is for your own good."

Tears run down my face as I feel Bill bend my now useless legs back and bind them to my upper thighs.
The chains connected to my harness are removed as my collar is released from the wall. I slowly turn to face Bill as he smiles.

"You are being a good boy for Master. Now present."

I give master a confused look as he smiles.

"I forgot you wouldn't know that pet. Let me help you."

I feel Master press lightly against my head. I move until my face is on the ground and my butt is in the air.
I relax when Master rubs the base of my spine but tense when I feel something press against my entrance.

"Calm down pet. This will be what defines your place."

I scream as the it is pressed farther in. The largest part of the item passes my entrance closes around it. I pant and try to catch my breath as I feel hair against my backside.

"There pet. Your tail is beautiful. It even matches the color of your hair."

I try to give Master a smile as he praises me.

"Now one last thing."

I watch as Master removes my gag and massages my jaw so I can close it again.

"Meow for me kitten."

I lift my head a bit and try.
The first attempt is a weak cough but the second I give a small noise.

"Good boy. You even made it real. That's what Master expects from you."

I give a meow and try to purr like the kitten I was.

"Now the last step."

I give a sharp cry as I feel Master crush the bones in my hand.
Tears run down my face as Master twits my broken hand into a ball and wraps it in gauze.

"You have a pretty little paw kitten."

Master grabs my other hand and does the same thing.
As he wraps my other paw I lean forward and lick the blood and bone from his hand.

"Good pet. Now follow me."

Master clips a leash to my collar and waits for me to stand.
I slowly move and put weight on my paws and knees and slowly follow behind Master as we walk upstairs.
Every couple of feet I stumbled and fall but Master stops and wait for me to get back up.
After a while we reach a dining room. Master leads me over to two crystal bowls. One has water and the other has sliced fish.

"It's for you kitten."

Master smiles as I lean down and begin to eat. As I eat I feel Master remove the harness and pet around my collar. I give a small purr and continue to eat.

"That's a good boy. My darling Felis. Yes, that's your name. Felis."

I give a happy purr and arch into his hand. My Master is happy and has given me my name. I could not be happier.

'My name is Felis and my Master is happy so I'm happy.'