Chapter 1

A black ball of fire came towards me, attempting to burn my face.

But i dodged it and slashed it with my scythe, making it cut into half.

"Alright! That's enough! Hime, your last training is done from me. You have Proven yourself and is now stronger than ever. I'm proud of you my daughter." Father said, then hugged me with the saddest smile I first saw on him from these past 4 years.

"Father, do not be saddened, you know we'll meet again." I exclaimed, making him nod his head and let go of me.
"Remember the teachings I gave you okay?" He said, I nodded and began my handsigns.

"Teleportation jutsu!"

And the last thing I saw was father's face.

--------
As I opened my eyes, I saw I was at a different room, making me know that we changed our location again.

I slowly stood up and walked towards the sound of bickering, explosives, yelling and more sounds I'm so familiar with after living with the Akatsuki.

I slowly made my way down the halls to the living room, as I remembered all the times I spent with them, and I knew leaving Konoha was a little worth it, because I gained new comrades, comrades that are like my own family, a family that I will protect.

No matter what.

As the noises grew louder, my insides are feeling excitement to see them again because i miss them so.

I stepped out of the halls and saw them, all of them, doing their usual, normal things when they have no missions, and I'm glad that they are all here.

I hid myself, not making me known yet, because i planned to 'surprise' them with my return.

I saw Rei stand up and walk towards the hallway I stepped out earlier, saying that she wants to visit me for a minute.

Oh how will she react....

Hello! Nice to talk to you again Cookie-chan!

I was suddenly transported towards the same room where I first met A-chan. And speaking of which....

"A-chan!" I hugged her, and she hugged back.

"You have grown cookie-chan." A-chan said.

"Of course I would." I pouted, though my usual poker face was still there.

"You're so cute!!!" A-chan pinched my cheeks. And well....

It's hard...

"Uhm...A-chan, I need to surprise the others..." I saw her hesistant to let me go, but she had to.

"Okay." She transported me back, and I'm glad no ne saw me yet.

A second later, I heard Rei scream 'SHE'S GONE!!' Over and over, making everyone, and I mean everyone go to ny room.

"Over exaggerating much?" I questioned myself, as I walked back towards my room quietly.

As I reached my room, I saw others panicking, and two certain females are strangling a poor Hidan, asking him where I am, though he didn't know because I'm here.

Of course before I got here, I already masked my chakra, making them not sense me, though I knew that they won't recognize mine...

"Who's there?" Pein said suddenly, making the others stop what they are doing and look around, I just inhaled a little.

"Show yourself." Itachi exclaimed.

I slowly walked out of my hiding, and some gasped and others gaped at me.

"Staring is rude you know?"

Others looked away from embarrassment, and others just faked cough in order to hide it.

"Well, I'm back."

--------
Hey guys!!!!

I missed y'all!!!!!

So, how is it????

Anyways, mah book is back and kicking once again, so I hope you like it!

This book is based on naruto shippuden, so please get readyqto take down!!!

As always, please
VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

FAN

AND THINK OF I DUNNO, SKITTLES???!?!!!?!?!?