Chapter 15

Third person pov
The first thing Sasuke saw when he opened the door, was a scythe pointed to him, red purple like flames erupted everywhere around the room.

Sasuke was surprised, but didn't show it. The three people at his back were in their fighting stance, thinking there was a enemy.

"Don't worry, it's just another member." 'Madara ' said.

When Hime heard him, she slowly put her scythe down, the flames dying down to small ones.

"Hn." Was Sasuke's answer.

Hime just went back to her seat next to Rei, who was holding her hand, preventing Hime to kill the Uchiha.

"Anyways, these are the other Akatsuki members that are left, just make a short introduction and I'll explain the plan." Madara ordered.

"Karin."

"Jugo."

"Suigetsu."

"Hn.Sasuke."

"Rei."

"Hime."

They all introduced, before Madara explained to team Taka the plan, the extraction and the transfer.

"But before we would help you with your plans Sasuke, you'll have to do us a favor." Madara said.

"What is it?"

"Bring us the 8 tailed beast jinchuriki."

Sasuke nodded and proceeded to the living room, followed by his three group members.

Hime, Rei and Madara are the only one that stayed in the room, not speaking a word when Hime spoke.

"Why did you bring him here? You know that I despise him so much that I should kill him now." Hime said.

"Don't. He'll be a great asset to the project. Just try and get along." Madara said.

There was another silence for a few seconds, before Hime stood up with Rei.

Hime put her hand away from Rei, and went to Madara, and unexpectedly, she hugged him.

"Thank you for accepting me in the Akatsuki." Hime whispered, before going out the room followed by a raging Rei, who slammed the door rather....loud.

Madara stood there, before looking back at the door they went out.

Why thank me now? Is something else going to happen? He thought, before looking up the ceiling.

It's the first time in how many years I have been hugged so....willingly...and it feels....warm... He thought, before teleporting to who knows where.

------------------
Hime pov
I pass by team Taka, who had two arguing members, but I ignored it, and went to the kitchen with Rei.

"Rei.." I said, gaining the attention of Rei who stopped murmuring of who knows what.

"Hime-sama?" Rei said.

"You won't....leave me like they did....right? Or..." I just looked away, and sighed.

"You know i won't leave you right? Why are you asking me this?"

"Nothing....it just came through my mind."But actually, there was a different answer.

"Okay, so, what are you going to cook today?" Rei asked.

"Oh, just some simple teriyaki. I'll make some for everyone." I smiled, though I didn't want to cook for a certain Uchiha.

"Okay."