Chapter 21

Warning! Very short due to a private business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry......
--------------
Hime pov
Two days before the escape, and still, nothing has changed except for Kazuko's personality, Sue's problem, and th amount of chakra my body was storing for the past few days.

Somehow, I was beyond curious to what happened to Amaya, who Kazuko whispers sometimes in her sleep, or not bring out any topic about her. O don't know why, but I got a feeling that something bad happened. I hope not, because Amaya is one of the few friends that I only have, many already died or became backstabbers and just used my trust. Oh well, this is life.

Now I am in the garden (or specifically placed in the huge garden -_-) enjoying the fresh air and calm nature around me, as Kazuko lay on the grass next to me, looking at the clouds with an emotion I couldn't decipher.

Yet this whole time we were here she kept quiet, sometimes glancing at me or just humming something, but that was all. The only thing I heard here was the birds chirping, the rustling of the trees by the wind, and nothing more.

I was beggining to get bothered,so I looked at Kazuko, who then looked at me.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Kazuko asked.

I mouthed the word 'you' and she gave me a questioning look.

"What's the matter with me?" She asked.

I mouthed 'you're unusually quiet'

She sighed, and made me lay on the grass beside her, then she just hugged me close.

"It's just....nothing....just something else I'm thinking about....don't worry.." She said, I wanted to ask her now, so I'll give her a hint.

'Amaya?' I mouthed, and she gasped in shock.

"H-how did you???" She said.

'Sleep' I mouthed, and she just sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, then she looked at me with sad eyes.

"Well I can't hide it from you. I hate to talk about this again but...you have a right to know...you're her friend after all.." She said.

"She's dead."

-------------
How did she die when her soul didn't even go to me?!?!?

What the hell happened for her to die so suddenly?!?!?!?!!?

According to Kazuko, Amaya died by an ambush at a part in the sound village....Wait sound? Orochimaru and the four eyes!!!!!!!

Kazuko noticed the fire around me began to rise uncontrollably, but then she held it back by putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey...i know you're mad, and I am too, but we can't change what happened, nor can we go back to the past." Kazuko said, making me calm down.

There were silence between the two of us, and about a few minutes she spoke

"Ne, you won't leave me right?"

----------
Rei pov
I am beggining to lose patience! And this stupid leader of ours said that we won't teleport there to conserve our chakra and gather a plan!

I'm so worried now! What could that damn B*tch and crazy woman woyld be doing to Hime-sama now?

"-and that the plan. Rei, are you even listening?" Madara asked, after finishing his oh so great speech.

"No, can we speed up and go there already?!?!?"

"Remember what I told you, we need our chakra, because like before there were about a hundred of them guarding the place, and I'm sure this time that Kazuko woman doubled up the numbers, making it harder for us." Madara explained again.

"Sasuke, explain the plan to Rei while I tell the others to get food." Madara ordered.

"Hn." Sasuke oh so very much merely replied, as Madara made his way to the two bickering idiots, I think Jugo went to get firewood, so He is not here at the moment.

"Now I'll explain, first off-"

And I zoned out.

---------------
Hello...sorry if it's short, I needed to attend something private, though I fudging hate to go.

Anyways please
VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

FAN

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE THE SHORTNESS OF THE STORY!!!