Chapter 14

Third person pov
The barrier in Konoha has been erased, and now it's destroyed.

Buildings were smashed and destroyed, the land was covered with big deep craters, many of the ninjas and some villagers corpses were lying on the ground lifeless.

Pein is in a place where he fought the hokage.

Naruto was not yet to be found.

Rei was destroying anything with her lightning.

And Hime, she was mercilessly killing people which her eyes can spot as a treat, which was everyone from Konoha.

Then Naruto appeared suddenly, in his sage mode, looking around.

He talked to the frogs that were on his shoulders, and they spoke too.

"This is Konoha."

Naruto gasped and looked around once more, before going to the chakra of pein.

Meanwhile, Hime's fire was burning the half of the village on what she has seen.

Shizune was there, her eyes dull and mouth open, she was dead.

"Auntie Shizune............" Hime murmured, before looking the other way and jumping towards where she felt chakras of people.

Rei was looking at Hime's disappearing figure sadly, as she continued her destruction.

But then she was stopped by a fire jutsu attacking her, merely missing her.

Rei turned around and gasped at who she saw, it was...

Akane.

"Akane?!?!!" Rei gasped.

"Rei stop this! Stop hurting the innocent!" Akane shouted.

Rei just kept silent, because even if she didn't want to, she had to.

On Hime's route, she was now going her way towards Pein's chakra, and what she saw has surprised her.

Pein was fighting a four tailed sate naruto, and to which Hime had a big headache, and the field was destroyed in many ways.

She wanted to help, but was suddenly attacked by someone.

She deflected the attack and looked at the person who waa attacking, and it was Tamotsu.

"Hime-sama, stop doing this!" Tamotsu shouted.

Hime cleched her fits tight, as she bowed her head to make Tamotsu unable to see her expression.

"Somebody promised tto me four years ago...that you guys won't leave me..." Hime murmured, yet Tamotsu heard but kept silent.

"Yet I even gave myself hope, but it didn't work in the end!" Hime screamed, abd transformed into her level 2 demon form.

Her eyes were blazing red, her abnormal black and white slit iris was showing madness, her head had two red horns, she wore now a black and white jacket's zipper was open, revealing her black garment and her extremely short shorts, her black tight socks going up until her thigh, the black boots covering it as her scythe came to it's elemental mode and her red purple like flames was thrashing wildly.. (pic)

The ground cracked by Hime's power, and everyone, even Naruto and pein, sensed her demonic chakra.

"This is a lot stronger than before..." Sakura gasped wide eyed.

"Sakura, you know who causes this chakra? Aside from Naruto!" Ino shouted.

"Yes...it's from that girl...." Sakura muttered, speechless as the demonic chakra grew bigger.