Chapter 11

Hime pov
I clutch on the keychain tightly, as I heard the news about what happened.

"..." I was silent, and looked down, yet still hearing on their conversation.

"Extraction and transfer of the five tails will begin tomorrow, dismissed." Pein said, and I immediately teleported outside of the office towards my room.

"Why?" I asked myself, holding the keychain tight, aware that an unknown feeling was building up inside me.

Akane entered my room, though I still held tight, feeling something wet against my cheeks, yet I didn't know what were those.

"Hime-sama....don't cry." Akane said, patting my head to try and calm me down, as the permanent red purple like flames began to grow stronger.

"I'm...crying?" I finally realized as I touched my cheeks, which were wet with warm tears flowing fromy my eyes.

"I couldn't save them because of the damn sickness...." I cursed myself, though I knew Hidan was alive due to father's news awhile ago. Yet I was more pained about Kakuzu.

"Sh sh....it's not your fault..." Akane said, and rubbed my back in circles, making me calm down a little, the growing flames dying down.

All night I cried in her arms, wanting to stop this unknown pain that i felt.

When night came, abd Akane was already in her room, Kakuzu's soul came, making me break.

"Kakuzu..." I said to him, and he looked at me.

"Hime, don't cry, remember that I'll always watch you okay? No matter where I'll be." He said.

I nodded and made my decision.

"Kakuzu, when the time where I was always with you, you tried to make me smile, tried to make me happy, though you make these sins that pull you down, though I have decided, that I'll make you accept the path of light through your sins, and may god forgive you." I said, and a path of light shone beside him.

"Thank you.." Kakuzu 's soul said, before disappearing, without his mask, I saw for the first, and last time his smile, his genuine smile.

Four tails: it's alright kid, let him rest in peace.

Please be fine, okay Cookie-chan?

I'm fine, really....

One tail: your not fi-

Two tails: Let her take her peace.

One tail: Ffiiinnnee.....

I went to my bed and tried to sleep.

-------
Rei pov
I sadly watched Akane comforting Hime-sama, who lost yet another important person in her life.

*sigh* destiny just had to be a big b*tch.......

I looked up at the stars before going down, looking at the asleep Hime-sama.

I smiled a little, and sat down next to her as I stroked her soft black hair, as the red purple like flames began to die down to small ones.

"Hime-sama, if I can right now, I'll take you to a land that will make ou happy, though I know there is nothing like that but......if I can- no I will do, I'll be by your side forever." I promised, not only for Hime-sama, but to me as well.

---------
Akane pov
The next day didn't end well, because the place was more quieter, a bit more silent than the usual morning, which may cause a pain to Hime-sama when she wakes later.

I felt someone wrao their arms on my waist, and immediately knew who it was.

"Tamotsu, I'm worried..." I sighed, as I pecked his lips.

"Yes I know, but we have a mission." He said, and gave a peck on my lips as well.

"Alright." I sighed, as we exited the base and made oyr way towards the Cloud village.

Hime-sama, please be alright.. I thought, before sprinting.

---------
Hime pov
I look at the clouds dully, as my brain was blank from crying out so much, as I lay on the soft grass of the training fields.

I stood up and teleported to Pein's office, wanting to get my mission over with.

When I reached there, he explained the details, and gave me a scroll about the target's face, location and etc.

And I'm going alone.

I just nodded and went out, telling Toby to tell Rei and the others that I'll be gone for who knows.

Toby just nodded, knowing my situation.

I half ran towards outside, through the thick trees to reach the Sand village.

The sun was coming down yet I didn't stop, and continued my half run towards the Sand, not bothering to eat.

When I reached there, I sneak past the guards with a jutsu that conceals myself, and went my way towards the target's house.

I opened the door quietly, and quickly went directly to where I could hear his sounds of snoring.

I reached his room immediately, saw him asleep on his bed. I looked at his face one last time before stabbing him directly through his heart and lungs, making sure he is dead.

When his breathing and heart beat stopped, I pulled out my Kunai, and got ready to go.

I ran as far as I can away from the sand, and made camp.

Then I remembered what dad has said to me, that mom was in the moon.

I looked up the sky and saw the moon, and I spoke.

"Mom, I hope I can see you." I whispered to myself, before making a lightning style jutsu that enables to make lightning barriers, that will prevent me from harm.

My pitch black dreamworld was there like always, then a person suddenly appears.

Her white hair with a ribbon was swaying with fierce yet gentle flames, her white and red Kimono was neatly dressed and fixed, her pale complexion gave her complete attention on my pitch black world, her glowing red and orange eyes staring directly at my dull ones.

These descriptions match perfectly to which father has said, making my eyes widen microscopically.

"Mom......"

----------
Yo!

Sorry for the long wait, stupid fever ain't going down!

Anyways enough with the ranting!

Please
COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

FAN

AND WHEN I SAY AYE let's start sailin!