Chapter 8

Third person pov
"BOOM!" A loud explosion can be heard from the living room.

"Ahhh!!!!" Screams from Hidan's room and Zetsu's torture room can be heard.

"...." Silence can be heard in Itachi's room.

"Rawr!!!" Thr sound from the Xbox game can be heard from Kisame's room.

"Stop that!!!!" Is a sound that can be heard in Hime's room.

"Toby is a good boy!!!" Is what can be heard in the hallways.

"Hmmm hmmm hmmm ~" the humming of Akane can be heard in the kitchen.

"..." Sweeping of floors can be heard in Tamotsu's room.

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!!!" Pein shouted from his office, and can be heard all the way to the farthest room.

All of the sounds stopped, and then continued, but with a little less volume.

"What a normal day in the Akatsuki.." Voidheart sighed, and quickly went to Hime's room to help her.

--------------------
Hime pov
"*sigh* it's nice to meditate for awhile with peace...." I said, and continued on meditating on the training grounds.

"Guys!!Lunch is ready!!" Akane called from the kitchen.

I stood up and stretched my arms and legs, then turned around and began to walk towards the base, when a hand covered my nose and mouth.

"Mppff!!!!!" I struggled from the grip, and tried to do my jutsu, though I can't because my hands are tied.

"Mfff!" I tried to scream for help, but it was no use, as black spots began to appear in my vision.

"Sleep well my little doll..." Someone whispered in my ear, before I became unconscious.

Why is that voice strangely familiar?!?!?

----------
Akane pov
All of the Akatsuki members are here except for Sasori, who was in a other base, and Hime-Sama who I think is in the training grounds.

"Guys, I'll go call Hime-Sama." I stood up and they just nodded and continued their eating.

What a bunch of hungry eaters... I thought, then made my way towards the training grounds.

When I reached there, I saw no one, but a paper.

Paper?

I picked up the paper and began to read it.

Find her if you can~

This handwriting....

Kazuko.

I quickly went to the dining area and they were all still there.

"Hime-sama has been kidnapped!" I informed them, and Pein and the others stood up.

"Is it.." Tamotsu said, knowing the answer.

"Yes, we better hurry!" I said, the others looked confused, and Tamotsu began to explain to them while me, Rei and Voidheart began to gather our supplies and map.

"Never thought she would strike again, I thought she would give up by now." I murmured.

"Agreed. Hime-sama is powerful, so the Kazuko woman just won't give up on taking control." Rei said.