Chapter 12

Hime pov
"M-mom?" I stuttered, utterly shocked that she is here.

She smiled as I recognized her, then disappeared and appeared infront of me, hugging me.

"My dear Hime..." She whispered, as tears began to fall on my eyes again.

I slowly returned the hug, and I could feel her smile widen.

"Mom are you really....here?" She nodded, answering my answer before letting go.

"Your life has been a total pain in the heart no?" She frowned, as I looked at her, I knew she would notice sooner that my eyes were full of sadness.

"Want me to tell you about my past life? To make this this atmosphere a bit brighter." She smiled

I nodded and sat down beside her, as she began her story, but with a question.

"Ne Hime, which gender do you attract? I'm curious." She grinned as she saw my tiny horrified face that I made.

"I guess the same gender? Females?" I nodded vigorously, before calming down.

"Hahaha!! Well look here! I have someone like me now!" I gave her a questioning look, and she saw it.

"What I mean to say is, that when I'm in human form, females instead of males, get attracted easily." She pouted, I smiled a little, knowing her situation.

"Ahem. Anyways, well did your father tell you how we met?" I nodded.

"Yeah, we met by the lake, and  he was the first male that ever spoke to me aside from the six paths, and guess what? We became friends!" She cheered, and had a bright smile.

"As I was saying, when I first saw him, I didn't notice him first, because I thought he was just a random passer by, but when he talked to me, I was shocked, yet I talked to him and so on.
From that day on, he would visit me there when he has time and talk about his adventures, and I talk about mine. We were really close friends. As days passed by i had a feeling that grew more and more as I spent more time with him. When that day came when he proposed to me, I was very happy, and said yes. Then we married, after that we had you. " She told me.

"What happened next?" I asked.

"Well, me and your father had took care of you for two months, but then you know the rest..." She frowned at this, then got back to her bright smile.

"So anyways, care to explain that? I thought I was the only one." She pointed to the red purple like fire dancing and surrounding me.

"It's kind of a long story....." I murmured.

"Please???" She said, using the puppy face.

"Fine. But don't murder a certain someone okay?" She looked confused, yet nodded.

"Well, it was a normal day in the Akatsuki when I was kidnapped by a woman named Kazuko, who has a greed for power. She knew what I was capable of, and well...this happened." I said.

"How exactly?" She asked.

I gulped before continuing my answer.

"She experimented on me for i dunno, 2 times?" I said, she suddenly stood up,then her eyes glowed fiery red, and the flames that surrounded her began to rise and dance wildly around the place.

"That b-" she almost cursed but I stopped her.

"Mom, language." I said.

She sighed and calmed down, before she sat down.

Then all of a sudden, my 4 older siblings and A-chan appeared.

"It's about time you four showed up, so have you been taking care of your Imouto well?" Mom said, looking at them at the corner of her eyes.

They had sweat dripping on their faces and even Shukaku-nii gulped.

"It's fine ma'am, we took care of her." A-chan said, answering for the four.

"Oh? And who might you be?" Mom said, standing from her place.

"I am the creator of her scythe ma'am, and also she's my best friend." A-chan answered.

"Okay. Well anyways....." She looked at the four beside A-chan furiously, before going infront of Shukaku and whacking him with a frying pan that suddenly popped out of no where.

"Itai!" He groaned, before rubbing his head.

"You've been a very bad boy since I was gone, I told you to stop your blood lust and madness my son that looks like a raccoon!" Mom said, before looking at the other three.

They gulped and looked a bit nervous of being lectured, yet all Mom did was smile.

"Well you three are fine, only this Raccoon and a certain Fox son of mine are the ones that I need to deal with."

They all sighed in relief except for Shukaku-nii who was still rubbing his head.

"Well anyways Hime?" She said, looking at me with a sad smile. I knew this was coming.

"Times up. But before you go, could you give me one last hug?" I ran at her and hugged her tightly, as she kissed my head and patted my hair.

"Don't be sad okay? I'll visit you again soon, just remember to be safe always." She smiled before handing me a pill.

"What is this for?" I asked.

"Just eat it." I nodded and ate it, then all of a sudden, I felt power, yet also warmth.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Just do the tiger-Dragon-Hare signs, you'll see, if you want to remove it, just do the ram sign." She explained, I was confused yet nodded.

"Well, time to go." She smiled sadly.

"Wait." I said.

"What is it?"

"I...i love you Mom...." I said.

She smiled and pecked my forehead.
"I love you too..."

Then light began to appear in my eyes and I woke up, unconsciously smiling as I looked at the setting moon and the rising sun.

"Another day, another tomorrow." I said, and stood up before sprinting towards the location of the Akatsuki  base.

----
So how was it?

Sorry yeah, I've been apologizing too much lately I know...

But anyways, I have a very important test and I just fit this to my schedule, so yeah...ehehe....

Anyways please
VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

FAN

AND GET READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTA!!!!!!!!!