Chapter 27

Hime pov
This abandoned asylum surely does look....spooky? Was that the word?

Anyways though, we gathered up some information about this place and rumor has it that 4 mental psychos with different interests still lived there, and countless of people never returned once they entered.

Some people also say that they hear someone's screams of horror at night, or the whispering of wandering ghosts that tell the people that want to get in there that it's too dangerous and turn back before it's too late.

But I haven't sensed anyone's chakra except for us, I can't even see wondering spirits here, those people are just making up lies then I guess.

"This place is creepy!" Sue said, shuddering as thecold wind blew past by us.

"Then go back then!" Rei sneered, maybe being fed up with Sue? I don't really doubt that.

"Girls we are here. We need to be with each other, keep on high alert, and not get seperated in order to be safe got it?" Mama said.

"Let this adventure begin!" Rei and Sue said.

We all nodded and went inside, all of us on high alert.

Looking at the interior design of the asylum, the place had different paintings yet they were all dusty, as they were old.

The floors, ceilings and walls are all white, as expected.

Each door we passed where all metal and had labels from A-1, A-2 and so on.

We now warily passed four doors that had blood on their side, front or floor.

As we passed by them, eerie noises began to be heard.

"Da!" I heard a girl's voice shout from one of the bloodied doors.

"Rrr...." I could hear roaring from the other door.

"..." The sounds of something dripping can be heard from another door.

"CLANG!" And lastly, the sound of chains clashing and shaking can be heard from all of the doors.

"Let's run?" Sue whispered.

"Yes." Rei said, and we all sped up, almost nearing the great abandoned asylum towards the safe place when four pale hands held my wrist and legs.

"Help!" I cried, and they all stopped and looked at me eyes wide.

"Lightning style: Shock wave!" Rei shouted, striking the jutsu to one of the hands.

"Ice style: icicle spears!" Mama shouted, the jutsu striking two of the hands.

"Fire style: self flame!" I shouted, burning the last hand.

But before I could escape, I heard four eerie and different voices do one jutsu.

"Earth style: Earth binding!" They all shouted, and the earth around me wrapped my body, locking me in place.

"No!" Rei and the others shouted, doing another set of jutsus.

"Lightning style: Thunder strike!"

"Ice style: Hail!"

"Wind style: wind slicer!"

All of the jutsus attacked the earth around me, but it didn't budge as it was covered by four different sinister chakras.

I tried my best to get out, summoning a hundred of undead skeletons to try and break me free.

"Aki! Behind!" I say, I hope they got my message.

"Yes your highness." One of the skeletons spoke which was Aki, and smashed his axe to the earth binding me behind.