Chapter 5

Hime pov
I woke up tied in a chair and is in a room full of weapons and such.

Well, I'll be enduring a lot of pain from Ibiki....

You got that right!

Want me to help you cookie-chan?

Please.

The door slid open, and out came Ibiki with Ino's dad, though I don't remember his name.

"Ah, so you are awake, now, tell us all the information we need or else." Ibiki warned.

Aww, poor Ibiki doesn't remember us, no matter...

"No." I denied, making Ibiki growl and hurt me with a whip, though it was blocked by sand.
Eh?

Nii-san?

Well, I needed to help my imouto, and kaa-san will be mad at me when she will know this.

Thanks.

"W-what is that?!" The man said, his eyes wide along with Ibiki.

"..." I stayed silent and only stared at them blankly, yet now they know they can't hurt me, because the sand or Nii-san is protecting me.

"Do it." Ibiki said, and the man nodded, making it our move to block any memory that passes.

The man formed handsigns and entered my mind, though all he can see is black, and me.

"You!!! What did you do?" He said, pointing a finger at me.

"Nothing, that's what I want to ask you." I said, and he lowered his finger.

"Wjo exactly are you?" He asked, though I didn't answer and gave a different one.

"My identity is important to neither no one, so you can ask me about something else, but not about the akatsuki." I said.

"Then, do you know who the fifth hokage is?" He asked.

"And why do you question that?" O said.

"It's because when she saw you, she said you were familiar, very familiar, though she can't remember." He said.

"Okay, now to answer your question, yes I know the hokage, who else doesn't know the great slug sannin?" I exclaimed, and sat down at the eternal dark abyss of my mind.

"Another question, what village are you from? I can't seem to see any hitai atte on you." He asked.

"That is confidential, and is further classified as my personal life. So that's not going to be answered." I said.

He sighed and sat down infront of me, and thought of some other things.

"Hey, why don't I take you to a bakery shop to eat later?" He asked so suddenly, making me look at him weirdly.

"Why are you inviting an enemy, an Akatsuki member no less, to a bakery shop?" I asked.

"Well, you look like the same age as my daughter, and you need to eat, even if you're a dangerous S-ranked criminal." He exclaimed.

"Fine. As long as Mr.torturer agrees." I snorted. He just laughed and got out of my mind, and I went back to reality as well.

When I opened my eyes, the man was already talking to Ibiki, who sighed and nodded, and let me out of the ropes, though put something that cuts of my chakra.