Chapter 3

Carter's POV

  I walked down the hallway of Elmore High School in Chicago Illinois. We were known for our gangs. Chicago is considered to be an extremely scary city. Unlike my city, I was not scary. I was the opposite.
  I did my homework. I got good grades. I came home on time, I didn't drink or do drugs. I didn't talk to boys, I had never even kissed a boy. I was a seventeen year old girl who had never kissed a boy.
  And I was proud of that. I was so proud of the fact that I was pure.
  I have a fraternal twin brother. We were nothing alike.
  He's leader of a well known gang called Fire. It's stupid, I know.
  His name is Jay. He liked to party, he never settled down with a girl, he smoked weed, sold drugs, rarely went to school. If he was at school he was sitting in detention.
  Even though we were different, we loved the crap out of each other. He had my back through anything. He protected me.
  Don't get me wrong, we fight like all normal siblings. But we had a special bond.
  I was walking to my locker, minding my own business when someone ran into me and my books flew every where. I quickly gathered them back into my arms, hanging my head low.
"Sorry" The person grumbled and walked away. I looked at his retreating figure and rolled my eyes. Rude.
  I had on a dark blue v-neck shirt, black leggings, and converse. My dark brown hair was hanging in natural waves. I didn't have anyone to please.         There wasn't a drop of makeup on my face so my many freckles were completely visible.I had light blue eyes with green flecks, nothing special.
  Now my body, that was most special about me. I wasn't model skinny. I was thick, with the right curves. I wasn't vain, but I was confident.
  After regaining myself, I continued to walk to my locker. I managed to arrive at my destination without being pummeled by an idiot again. Yay me.
  I grabbed the necessary books for my class and gently closed my locker.

<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>
First chapter! Hope you like it. It was just a short introductory chapter for you to get to know some of the characters a little bit better. More to come!
🔥💯🔥💯🔥💯