December 5th, 2017

Dear Diary,

I have the flu :(

I didn't sleep at all last night so Phil took me to see a doctor earlier. I've got a high temperature, I can't eat anything and I'm just really sick. All they said to me was to get plenty of rest but it's hard to rest when this illness is stopping me from sleeping!! I've spent the majority of my day curled up on the sofa with Phil and Dil watching kids' TV and Christmas movies. It's made me happy being able to spend some quality time with my family.

Family. Wow. I don't think I'll ever get used to the fact that I have my own family.

I say this so many times but I really don't understand how I got so lucky. I wake up every morning next to Phil and all I can think is, 'Damn. I'm so, so lucky.' Out of all the guys in the world, Phil chose me. And I don't ever take that for granted, not even for a second. It's crazy to think how someone has had such an amazing impact on my life but he really has made me a much better person.

I used to have a job I despised and felt disgusting for, I'd convinced myself that I was ugly and a burden and that no one would ever loved me, but Phil accepted me the way I was. He could've easily found me disgusting when I told him about my job and stopped talking to me right there and then, but he didn't. Every single day, even now, he tells me how much he loves me and always tells me that he thinks I'm beautiful. I don't think I will ever not blush when he says that. I don't think he's ever noticed me blushing though, because I normally kiss him before he gets to look at me properly. God, I'm so in love with him it's going to drive me insane.

I feel kinda sick so I should probably stop writing and try to go to sleep. Maybe Phil will watch another Christmas movie with me so I can fall asleep on his lap or something. I'll see - I'll have to try and convince him, though. I'm pretty sure he's been completely Christmas-movie'd out today. Who cares?! 20 days to go!!

Signing out,

Dan :)